Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somebody Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somebody Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about somebody to love, somebody to love lyrics, to love somebody, somebody to you lyrics, this somebody to you,

• 71 Followers
  • 135 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bhagyashree Jena

#somebody

read more
mute video

Uma Uma

sometimes life is too  hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.

©Uma Uma #tanha #tanha #Alag #alone #somefeelings #sometimes #sometimesneedsomeone #somebody #life

Priya Majumder

#somebody #someone #special #Lo akash shrivastav Mohhamad Meraj Rakesh Srivastava ꧁MoHitRoCk F44꧂ Farhan Shaikh

read more
mute video

Aady

I spent enough time wandering the blackness of my head and uncovering things I didn't know were there. I spent enough time wandering to uncover my anxiety. Enough time to uncover my uncertainty about religion. Enough time to create a new fear of standing out in a wrong way. Enough time to think about a certain person who makes me feel the color yellow to realize they are far better off without the colors black in their life. Enough time to realize I'm not happy. I sure seem like it, but masks c #something #someone #sometimes #somebody #Somewhere #savinggrace

read more
I worry about myself sometimes...

//captioned// I spent enough time wandering the blackness
of my head and uncovering things I didn't know were there. I spent enough time wandering to uncover my anxiety. Enough time to uncover
my uncertainty about religion. Enough time to create a new fear of standing out in a wrong
way. Enough time to think about a certain person who makes me feel the color yellow to realize they are far better off without the colors black in their life. Enough time to realize I'm not happy.

I sure seem like it, but masks c

Swapnil Moon

Wishes be like. 😅 #yqbaba #yqquotes #somebody #myeverything wish #Wish

read more
I need somebody to whom 
I can call my everything. Wishes be like. 😅
#yqbaba #yqquotes #somebody #myeverything #wish

Swapnil Moon

If somebody is inefficient to walk with you then nothing changes, you keep moving. That's how world works.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #somebody #lacking #nothing #changes #keepmoving #writer

br0ken_smile143

किसी व्यक्ति को तभी गलत ठहराना... जब आप उसके बारे मे सबकुछ जानते हो... तब नही जब दुसरों से सुना हो... #romance #someone #विचार #somebody

read more
mute video

asparklinsoul

look, I need 'somebody' to love,
and here, 'somebody' is 'you'. somebody❤️

#asparklinsoul
#roohmann
#knight_king
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#love

Snigdha Agrawal