Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fountains Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fountains Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fountains of silence, fountains of wayne, fountains for home, fountains for living room, fountains are installed at every position,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sujit Jillalla

Bhoomi Anand

Fountains of emotions are coming through my eyes.. I'm not able to stop them... I can't even stop thinking about the reason behind these tremendous fountain...I can't feel the warmth of these waterfalls ...but I can feel the pain ... yeah I can feel the pain...the pain which is roaming from my mind to every single inch of my skin...the pain, which is roaming from my heart to every single vein...it has reached to my blood... now my blood is also full of too much pain...and emotions... and don't know why I can't stop them... #fountains #emotion #pain #blood

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification