Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lockscreen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lockscreen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper combo, lockscreen quotes, lockscreen quotes wallpaper, lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper, couple lockscreen goals,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sourajita D

#sourajita #quotereview #Lockscreen #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #yqtales What do you feel about them? Whose pictures do you have? Collab and I would love to read! My first thought when I got my own phone #firsttimetales

read more
Sometimes I feel as if the lock screen and homepage wallpaper are like those two pictures people used to keep in their wallet!  #sourajita #quotereview
#lockscreen #sour_collab #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #yqtales

What do you feel about them? Whose pictures do you have?  Collab and I would love to read!
My first thought when I got my own phone #firsttimetales

Omkar Ranveerkar

Making a collage of significant moments in life and keeping it as a wallpaper on desktop or phone is not a new idea. It does possess the pristine touch of efforts that it takes to create itself, but I do think that it lacks the impact of the picture of a single moment. Yes, this way our mind is the real collage with focus on different moments at different times. 
Another popular sentiment is that this these moments lose their shine and glow when looked upon daily in countless shades of our persona. One moment at a time on screen may also decrease its charm in a slightly different way. 
Still, sometimes they are definitely better than classical wallpapers and collages to inculcate desired feeling or improvement that we seek. #wallpaperzone #collage #personal #emotions #sentiments #wallpaper #photo #lockscreen

Omkar Ranveerkar

Making a collage of significant moments in life and keeping it as a wallpaper on desktop or phone is not a new idea. It does possess the pristine touch of efforts that it takes to create itself, but I do think that it lacks the impact of the picture of a single moment. Yes, this way our mind is the real collage with focus on different moments at different times. 
Another popular sentiment is that this these moments lose their shine and glow when looked upon daily in countless shades of our persona. One moment at a time on screen may also decrease its charm in a slightly different way. 
Still, sometimes they are definitely better than classical wallpapers and collages to inculcate desired feeling or improvement that we seek. #wallpaperzone #collage #personal #emotions #sentiments #wallpaper #photo #lockscreen

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification