tags

Best aim Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

1153 Stories- Find the Best aim Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 178 Followers
  • 1153 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Wrinkled Flower A gentle reminder to you, Why you are so busy doubting yourself, while many people are looking for your potentials. You can change many things around you, you just need to feel the air and had to love yourself enough to know that you deserve much more, be bold enough to move and demand more, don't just hang around in undisciplined way, be disciplined enough to work on more and more coming on your way. And ignore the people who dominates you or make you feel worthless, true will stand besides you no matter you rise or fall. ❤️ Aaradhya ❤️"

Wrinkled Flower A gentle reminder to you,

Why you are so busy doubting yourself, while many people are looking for your potentials.
You can change many things around you, you just need to feel the air and had to love yourself enough to know that you deserve much more, be bold enough to move and demand more, don't just hang around in undisciplined way, be disciplined enough to work on more and more coming on your way. And ignore the people who dominates you or make you feel worthless, true will stand besides you no matter you rise or fall.

❤️ Aaradhya ❤️

Good morning
A gentle reminder
#MorningMotivation #aajkagyan #MorningThoughts #Inspiration #thought #thoughtful #feelyourworth #aim

25 Love

"अधूरा सच ये वो सच है जिसे न समजकर किनारे का पता न होकर भी मंजिल पाने की राह का निर्माण करते हैं और जिसका खामियाजा सारी जिंदगी भुगतना पडता है।"

अधूरा सच ये वो सच है जिसे न समजकर किनारे का पता न होकर भी मंजिल पाने की राह का निर्माण करते हैं और जिसका खामियाजा सारी जिंदगी भुगतना पडता है।

#lalitraj #nojo #nojoto #nojotoimage #Hindi #Hindithought #Life #aim #vichar

13 Love

"तक़दीर बदल जाती है जब, तक़दीर बदल जाती है जब, आप मायूसी में भी मुश्कराना सीख लेते हो क्योंकि मायूसी आपको कमजोर बनाती है और मुश्कान आपके न चाहने वालों को।"

तक़दीर बदल जाती है जब, तक़दीर बदल जाती है जब, आप मायूसी में भी मुश्कराना सीख लेते हो
क्योंकि मायूसी आपको कमजोर बनाती है
और मुश्कान आपके न चाहने वालों को।

#lalitraj #nojo #nojoto #Hindi #Life #aim #Hindithought #nojoimage #Hindithought #Truth #Indian #thought #Love

14 Love
4 Share

"There is a aim, there is a way, There are many problems too.. There is a thirst, there is water, There are mixed, small dreams too.. Sometimes I stay, sometimes I bear, Sometimes I go with the flow.. Sometimes I get, sometimes I loss Sometimes also, I cried a lot.. Sometimes I get tired, sometimes I walk alone, Sometimes I fall, sometimes I stand alone.. There is a aim, there is a way, There are many problems too…"

There is a aim, there is a way,
There are many problems too..
There is a thirst, there is water,
There are mixed, small dreams too..
Sometimes I stay, sometimes I bear,
Sometimes I go with the flow..
Sometimes I get, sometimes I loss
Sometimes also, I cried a lot..
Sometimes I get tired, sometimes I walk alone,
Sometimes I fall, sometimes I stand alone.. 
There is a aim, there is a way,
There are many problems too…

#poem #lifestory #BasedOnExperince #lovemylife #lifeqoutes

18 Love

"सपना के पीछे मत भागाे सपने के पीछे भागाे सपने पूरे हाे गए ताे सपना झक मारकर तुम्हारे पीछे आयेगी"

सपना के पीछे मत भागाे 
सपने के पीछे भागाे 
सपने पूरे हाे गए ताे 
सपना झक मारकर 
तुम्हारे पीछे आयेगी

#nojotohindi #Sapna #Vision #aim #Goal #Tiwariji #Motivation.......

21 Love