Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sleepwalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sleepwalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sleepwalk with me, sleepwalking is also known as, sleepwalking lyrics, sleepwalking meaning, sleepwalking treatment,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Soft Skills by Vandana Saini

life #Sleepwalk

read more

Chitra Iyer

When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #Sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
engaged in waking up a sleeping night that seems
unwilling to talk.
Darkness sits with me listening intently.
I hug it and let my darkness meet it
I can sense the stars sprinkle a bit of their sparkle on our combined darkness, muting it
I watch the moon bathing me in it's soothing light.
Exhausted and spent, night holds me in it's arms.
I sleep soundly, I sleep tight.
 When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

164 When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #Sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thinking about my future
I am lived in a fake World
 Where people hide feelings
Because other criticize their emotions
When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #Sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Discussed with you faltu stuff... actually I share lot of things about me with you...I don't know why... Yes I know because you are patient listener.

read more
Unable to walk🙄
In chilling winters you can't even imagine to take a stroll for a while in either in morning or in evening...
But we have to remain looking young with less fat on thighs and stomach...
I always had a confusion in size of my jeans either 32 or 28 or 34... 
Weight keeps changing...
Vaise I am fit physical appearance wise but not so healthy internally...
Allergies, stomach problems, hairfall, dark circles Keep running like a marathon participant.
Sleeping with parents in single rajai keeps me motivated to wake up early to accomplish little things which I don't decide... because of not so good will power, I end up in doing the things exactly ... actually ma papa aye hai to celebrate my birthday...ab jane wale hai to Jaipur very soon😒

Having Ha dagmagati will power is really bad for achieving dreams... it's wrong I know ... trying to improve 🙄
Arey me kya ka kya bolti hu🤔
I am habitual to speak like this...
Wavering like pendulum...
Face lot of failures due to this...
Discussed with you faltu stuff... actually I share lot of things about me with you...I don't know why...
Yes I know because you are patient listener.

Gayathri

When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #Sleepwalk #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Waiting for it 
To leave you
To leave your charm
And hug me
So that I can feel fresh
The next day
 When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #Sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
now sleepless breathing person
waiting for my sleep to be back
Till then just let me rewind our memories
that can company me till the dawn
when sleep gets tiered and comes back to me... When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #Sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scarlet_soul #she_a_quest

read more
waiting for it to return
just like a mother in Old Age Home.
I'm not sure if it would return
but I'm nothing if not pateint. When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine

#scarlet_soul #she_a_quest

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
stalking it, shortening the distance, 
to grab it back and embrace it.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
In the star-lit night,
To feel,
The cool mion-light,
My sleep has gone out for a walk.
And I am sitting quiet,
Waiting with patience,
To welcome it back. When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
in reminders of 
Lost love .... When sleep has gone out for a walk, what thoughts run in your mind? #sleepwalk #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification