Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Peck Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Peck Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about peck meaning in hindi, peck meaning in marathi, peck on cheek, quotes m scott peck, peck kiss,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Something had definitely changed,                                                               the kiss was just a refrigerated peck ;             the hug was an awkward story,          started platonically, stayed that way;            burn of skin had given way ungracefully,                             to a not so subtle chill.            #hug #change #peck #platonic #chill #skin ##YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

#alone #yqbaba #yqquotes love #Peck #Loneliness #Heart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rafeek Alas

read more
Your thoughts are like elixir
To my mind
Our memories together
Are ambrosia
The feel of your touch
Is like nectar
And the sweet nothings
You whispered, honey
How can I feel alone
When all I am filled with
Are times shared with you #alone #yqbaba #yqquotes #love #peck #loneliness #heart      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Rafeek Alas

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification