Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Tent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Tent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tent house for kids, teepee tent for kids, teepee tent for adults, tent quotes, best family tent,

• 10 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

FATIMA BANOO

camping #Tent #Shorts #Life

read more
mute video

Rashim Anugrah

mute video

Arvind maurya

#varanasi #Tent #City 👑👑👑........🚨 #विचार

read more
mute video

Amit Jotwani

The tent of resistance, 
supported on poles of distrust, 
moating your heart;
I strive to blow away, 
with my cyclonic ardour. 
 #tent #resistance #moat #distrust #cyclone #ardour #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Vishal Chavan

तंबू...

महल जरी नाही भेटला, तंबू ठोकता येईल..
तंबू जरी बुटका, त्यात उत्तुंग मिलन होईल...

प्रणयाचा शृंगार साज तो, तंबूलाही धन्य करेल..
हक्काचा तंबूच बरा, दुसर्‍याच्या महालात श्वास गुदमरेल...

Vishal/Aadinaath 
29-06-21

©Vishal Chavan #tent #तंबू

rana wajahat

read more
First kisses are always sweet

I was in 1st year of college when I knew him and he was in his 3rd year of high school. We became close because of one thing and that was love.

He had a girlfriend and I had none. I told him every detail of my life and about my feelings for my crush and he did the same thing. He cared for me more than his sister and I was doing the same thing to him. I just didn't know that I was beginning to like him because he was 2 years younger than I was and besides, he had a girlfriend.

That summer, we had a youth camp in our place. We really had a great time together and when it was time to rest, he accompanied me to the tent with his feet outside because girls and boys weren't allowed to sleep together, but there were too many mosquitoes that he let his whole body get in the tent with the door open. But, the insects started to get in, so we decided to close the tent and we were sleeping side by side.

We talked and talked when suddenly, he asked me, why do I love you? I answered him saying, because god said 'love one another.' then, he smiled and kissed me on the cheek and there was silence... After a while he embraced me and said you'll never forget me. I nodded, but then he told me the same phrase again and I hardly heard him. When I asked him, he suddenly kissed my lips and hug me.

After that, I really didn't know what to say or do because I was really shocked and shy. I just turn my back away from him and look at the stars above. He listened to the beatings of my heart and asked me why my heart was beating so fast. I blamed him for that.

The next morning, he looked at me and when we got the chance to talk, he teased me with the question, who was your first kiss? I just smiled because I can't forget the time his lips touched mine. That was the time that I proved to myself and to everyone that first kisses are always the sweetest, especially if it's an unexpected kiss....

Creator Book

Something in the cabin The air was cold, the forest was gloomy, with the river rushing every calming and horrifying. Something creeping outside of my tent. My nose sniffles. I could hear snaps, like the traps I set were snapping. The shadows I could see outside of my tent, were like the nightmares I had as a child. Or memories I once had, the scaring ones. Illuminating in my eyes. Waiting for something to happen. The river stopped and the air got warmer on my ear like someone or something was

read more
Something in the cabin 

The air was cold, the forest was gloomy, with the river rushing every calming and horrifying. Something creeping outside of my tent. My nose sniffles. I could hear snaps, like the traps I set were snapping. The shadows I could see outside of my tent, were like the nightmares I had as a child. Or memories I once had, the scaring ones. Illuminating in my eyes. Waiting for something to happen. The river stopped and the air got warmer on my ear like someone or something was

Clint Brown

Coming home It's been 5 months since I left you standing on our doorstep. Our daughter on your hip, she couldn't understand why you were crying. I remember you explaining to her that Daddy was going to be gone for a while and that it made you sad, but that I would come home just as soon as I helped get the bad guys. We both knew that she didn't understand and that the burden of explaining where I was, day after day, would fall on your shoulders. I remember how you both stood on the porch, wavin

read more
Coming home
It's been 5 months since I left you standing on our doorstep. Our daughter on your hip, she couldn't understand why you were crying. I remember you explaining to her that Daddy was going to be gone for a while and that it made you sad, but that I would come home just as soon as I helped get the bad guys.

We both knew that she didn't understand and that the burden of explaining where I was, day after day, would fall on your shoulders. I remember how you both stood on the porch, wavin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification