Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newwallpapers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newwallpapers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil ki khata bhi hai kya new song, happy new year babe i love you, happy new year love story shayari, new journey to the west season 1, new journey to the west season 3,

• 45 Followers
  • 504 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Atif Mast

कुछ इस तरह वक़्त को बर्बाद करते है.. जो ज़रूरी नही वो सब ही याद करते है Atif Mast #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi love #nightthoughts #atifmast #newwallpapers #Logo

read more
a               m कुछ इस तरह वक़्त को बर्बाद करते है..
जो ज़रूरी नही वो सब ही याद करते है

Atif Mast 

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqhindi #love #nightthoughts #atifmast #newwallpapers #logo

Springblossoms

Hope you understand the value of each one in your life. Never let go anyone away. Instead grow a garden full of happy blooming flowers 🌷🌸🌹🌺🌼🌻😊❤ #Time #people #Value life #Happiness #Truth #newwallpapers #yqbaba

read more
You are like time
Always with me.
But realised your
Value very late. Hope you understand the value of each one in your life. Never let go anyone away. Instead grow a garden full of happy blooming flowers 🌷🌸🌹🌺🌼🌻😊❤
#time #people #value #life #happiness #truth #newwallpapers #yqbaba

Springblossoms

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰 #newwallpapers #ironchains #Hate #Captivated thoughts #BurningHeart #you #yqbaba

read more
Your hot iron chains of hate
Caged my burning heart of grief
In this scorching season
Just after your soothing 
Beautiful love like alluring winters.
The only relief is that
Still I'm captivated by you
In your thoughts! 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
#newwallpapers #ironchains #hate #captivated #thoughts #burningheart #you #yqbaba

Springblossoms

Good morning and happy Sunday 😊❤💕 life #Destiny #eyeonself #selfrealization #hinderance #clear #yqbaba #newwallpapers

read more
Keep an eye on self instead of others
Which will lead you to right destiny
Clearing all hindrance smoothly. Good morning and happy Sunday 😊❤💕

#life #destiny #eyeonself #selfrealization #hinderance #clear #yqbaba #newwallpapers

Springblossoms

PROMPT 🌸🌸 🌞"Lost soon see the sun"- we get dispersed in this world; some or the other time we get lost to different perspectives. If it's good thing then we gain more than before and that joy is immensely high pushing us more to see beyond the normal. Also it's life; blend of sadness and happiness and we may feel gloomy in this journey but always remember, "soon lost sun appears first".🌞 life #Sound #Visualization #Soul #soundofuniverse #experience #yqbaba #newwallpapers

read more
Beauty always soothes the mind. Gives a relief to soul. Because it generates higher vibrations in you with the higher intensity persisting In nature and when you open your soul to identify the cause it creates balance and permanent storage of this visualisation and sound. That's why again when you accomplish nature you are able to recognise the same sound and energy playing in you to win and understand life. PROMPT 🌸🌸

🌞"Lost soon see the sun"- we get dispersed in this world; some or the other time we get lost to different perspectives. If it's good thing then we gain more than before and that joy is immensely high pushing us more to see beyond the normal. Also it's life; blend of sadness and happiness and we may feel gloomy in this journey but always remember, "soon lost sun appears first".🌞

#life #sound #visualization #soul #soundofuniverse #experience #yqbaba #newwallpapers

Springblossoms

I'm visible in darkest phase.
I glow and dance harmoniously 
When my soul spreads
Magnetic field of positivity 
Around the mind;
It plays with negatives 
Transforming it into
Beautiful lights of life
With hues of happiness.  #life #aurora #lightsoflife #motivation #yqbaba #newwallpapers #darkness #happiness

Springblossoms

I live between chilling cold of serene time 
As well as scorching heat burning the soul
I'm shore of life balancing the extremes.
 #shore #serene #scorching #soul #life #balance #yqbaba #newwallpapers

Springblossoms

Withstanding the storm
With touch of positivity 
Holding the realisation 
Giving away all falsely assumptions 
The storm transforming to
Soothing breeze leading the tract 
To sunshine; burning up
All sinful thoughts 
Brightening energetic vibrations
Of existence...
 #life #motivation #lifelessons #storm #sunshine #yqbaba #strength #newwallpapers

Springblossoms

Open for Collab #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqenglish #newwallpapers #oneliner #PenAndPaper #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with 🌸 Deepti Tiwari 🌠 thanks sweetie for the invite

read more
When voice sets...let words roar. Open for Collab
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqenglish #newwallpapers #oneliner #penandpaper   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with 🌸 Deepti Tiwari 🌠 thanks sweetie for the invite

Springblossoms

Collabs invited... Be one among my fav collabers... #yqmalayali #yqquotes #newwallpapers #Support #Memories #Past #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pranav Jayan💜💙 thanks for the invite

read more
It would be like the alluring stars
In the milky way galaxy, Collabs invited... 
Be one among my fav collabers...
#yqmalayali #yqquotes #newwallpapers #support #memories #past  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pranav Jayan💜💙 thanks for the invite
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification