Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Desired Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Desired Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about desired tripping of a circuit breaker is, desired meaning in hindi, desired meaning in marathi, desired capabilities in selenium, desired meaning in english,

• 10 Followers
  • 38 Stories

sanjana

Some people add flavours to your life
While some flavours keeps you away from your most desired person. #desired #flavours #people #person #yqbaba #yqquotes

Mayaank Modi

If he is uncomfortable of placing his words b4 you ..
Means he is afraid of getting the desired response .. #yqbaba #uncomfortable #placing #words #desired #response #getting

Aditya Sen

Leaving me undesired every night like a rose estranged on the table after the lovers lips meet.
Leaving me crumbled on the floor like a blanket after the bodies tangle in desires from foreplay under it.
I desire undesired.

#Desired #Undesired #lonelypen #yqtales

Komal Virk

Yes #Desired

read more
Thousands of  better people can't replace the ONE,, #desired person,,
The whole world fails to fit that person... Yes

Thomas Oluwatosin

BEST COLOUR I Grasses have seen and touched, Below the hill lies another which ensarled my soul. II #Veritas_Anoris_Amare

read more
 BEST COLOUR
I

Grasses have seen and touched,

Below the hill lies another which ensarled my soul.

II

Flexon Paul

read more
But, NO - I wouldn't let this happen to my one sided love. 
Love, which was only there in my heart. 
Then, why should I destroy her world. 
World, which for us, may never converge. 
I know, somehow, I have to calm this burning fire 
Fire, which can destroy my own existence. 
Bringing an end to all that I had desired. 
Desired but never meant to be a reality. 

@flexonpaul

Fashion echo dot com

Yes, #Failure is an option Yes,failure is an option. No one ever fails until one opt it. Majority of people opt for success and consider failure as an inevitable end. But those who never opt for failure will not retrieve till the achievement of desired result. It is the mind who accept or reject #Failure. one who consider only about the end destination never differentiate #Success or #Failure. He/she never opt for success or failure,but only the desired out come. Not only #Success but #Fail #failed

read more
 Yes,

#Failure is an option

Yes,failure is an option. No one ever fails until one opt it. Majority of people opt for success and consider failure as an inevitable end. But those who never opt for failure will not retrieve till the achievement of desired result. It is the mind who accept or reject #failure.  one who consider only about the end destination never differentiate #success or #failure. He/she never opt for success or failure,but only the desired out come.

Not only #success but #fail

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification