Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Headaches Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Headaches Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about different types of headaches, anxiety and headaches, asthma headaches and dizziness, asthma and headaches, is headaches a sign of pregnancy before missed period,

• 30 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Rahul Sharma

#Collab Challenge I had a headache today and that's how I felt. How does it feel when you have a headache? #Headaches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #writer #yqtales

read more
I imagine headache as the cry of brain, to its fullest, being overburdened. #Collab Challenge

I had a headache today and that's how I felt. How does it feel when you have a headache?
#headaches
    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquote

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Challenge I had a headache today and that's how I felt. How does it feel when you have a headache? #Headaches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I imagine headaches 
are just because of daily life issues.
But, watching and listening 
to Modi's emotional speech 
may give you instant death 
resulting from bursting 
of neurons in head. #Collab Challenge

I had a headache today and that's how I felt. How does it feel when you have a headache?
#headaches
    #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Memories #Headaches

read more
...I'm sorry to put you in this situation because I couldn't control the fighting between my memories created with 

My Dear Ensoleillement. 

Dear Headache, 

I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. 
Pain is familiar, it's real. 

#dearheadache #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕☕😂 love life #MyThought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #Headaches

read more
सिर का दर्द
सिर में दर्द
सिर दर्द
तीनो मे अन्तर होता है...

जब कुछ अपनी बकवास से 
"सिर का दर्द" बन जाते हैं तो 
"सिर मे दर्द" होने लगता है 
जिसे हम "सिर दर्द" कहते हैं... B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕☕😂
#love #life #mythought #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #headaches

Aniket Rai

#Collab Challenge I had a headache today and that's how I felt. How does it feel when you have a headache? #Headaches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i imagine blood pressure as the fluid pressure which tries to remove the dirt caused by love which oftenly leads to pain. #Collab Challenge

#headaches
    #YourQuoteAndMine

Debabrata Sinha

I imagine headaches as
tiny pulsars pulsating
at extremely terrifying rates,
incessantly reverberating 
from the walls of our heads.
 #headaches #migraine #irritated

Satish Chandra

Let your headache be best treated to heal soon Neurons need to relax not function at that point of time. Q:- How does it feel when you have a headache? A:- It feels like a headache, that's it. #Headaches #Funny #YourQuoteAndMine #punny #sattypun #Punchayat

read more
Headache mein itna depth mein
kaun sochta hai, Wo bhi biologically ?
😂😂
Just take a pill, stay away from this invention
and take a sound sleep, that's it. Let your headache be best treated to heal soon
Neurons need to relax not function at that point of time.

Q:- How does it feel when you have a headache?

A:- It feels like a headache, that's it.

#headaches

Nitish

read more
I imagine hangovers
as the curse given by my liver,
 you won't care about me,
now you suffer !!

#Collab Challenge

#headaches
    #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

It was 12 in the noon and 
sun was on the top of the head.
42° C temperature outside and
 this hotness inside the room.

I was not able to tolerate this heat and my
Head was bursting out with pain. 

A soft hand touches my hairs and

I feel the relief

" Bhaiya aao aapke sir ki Massage kar du"

Thats how sweet little sisters are.. #headaches  #yostowrimo  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  136/366

Anand Nagda

It was 12 in the noon and 
sun was on the top of the head.
42° C temperature outside and
 this hotness inside the room.

I was not able to tolerate this heat and my
Head was bursting out with pain. 

A soft hand touches my hairs and

I feel the relief

" Bhaiya aao aapke sir ki Massage kar du"

Thats how sweet little sisters are.. #headaches  #yostowrimo  #yqbaba  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  136/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification