Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Surface Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Surface Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a projectile is fired from the surface of the earth, falling in love surface, equipotential surface is a real surface, mechanically fractured surface of core is, grazes the surface,

• 12 Followers
  • 155 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CM Chaitanyaa

Below the depth, 
There is a surface, 
Plain and shiny, 
Reach there... 

— Chahak Moryani

#yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqpoem #3432poem #yqenglish #yqspecial #surface #depth

Sakshi Vashist

You seem like that nail I cracked 
Perceived to be stuck to the body 
But detached beneath the surface  #perception #detached #surface #perceive #heartbreak

Cerebral Derange

Surface waves look beautiful not trench #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#trench#surface#ocean

Cerebral Derange

You knew only surface
She knew whole Beneath
Never try to heal 
You will heal only surface
She will heal whole Beneath #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#surface#beneath#heal

Cerebral Derange

Never judge me by my surface It looks weird
take a look Beneath Of me,
there is something which You can't believe #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#judge#beneath#surface

Cerebral Derange

Surface waves look beautiful not trench #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#trench#surface#ocean

Cerebral Derange

You knew only surface
She knew whole Beneath
Never try to heal 
You will heal only surface
She will heal whole Beneath #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#surface#beneath#heal

Cerebral Derange

Never judge me by my surface It looks weird
take a look Beneath Of me,
there is something which You can't believe #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#wrscribblezone#judge#beneath#surface

Diwa

"Surface" #Surface #4wordstory #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Meek doesn't mean weak. "Surface"

#Surface #4WordStory #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

i may be silent
but it doesn't 
mean my mind
isn't screaming.  #silence #mind #scream #surface #yqbaba
loader
Home