Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rolled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rolled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rolled oats india, how to make rolled paper flowers, rolled his eyes, rolled out meaning, rolled paper art,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Puja Shaw

Sitting Idle is a Curse to Mind,
Keeping self Busy is a Blessing to Soul,
While making it a Habit Consistent,
Many Upward Stretched,Many Downward Rolled..!!

©Puja Shaw #nojotoenglish #4liner #habit #life #blessings #curse #soul #Dark #Stretched #Rolled

empty_pages

chapter 2 After the night was over for once everything was over. Then after 2years at (11:45p.m.) On a dark cloudy night feeling tipsy I stepped out and didn't knew who helped me to the bridge near holding my hand and looking in my eyes "Was I dreaming " that's what I first thought but then He said " why wasn't I able to contact you, why did you propose me if you had to leave, does my feeling count nothing to you, what you did today really broke me." She "Wait what did you just say I left you! O #nojotophoto

read more
 chapter 2
After the night was over for once everything was over.
Then after 2years at (11:45p.m.)
On a dark cloudy night feeling tipsy I stepped out and didn't knew who helped me to the bridge near holding my hand and looking in my eyes
"Was I dreaming " that's what I first thought but then
He said " why wasn't I able to contact you, why did you propose me if you had to leave, does my feeling count nothing to you, what you did today really broke me."
She "Wait what did you just say I left you! O

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification