Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Phdlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Phdlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bharat Gehlot

mute video

Bharat Gehlot

mute video

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences #Phdlife #phdthoughts #shanscribbles My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My life is 250 pages dissertation done on five years of Ph D;
Writing this post is like writing abstract below 250 words;
For 15 page of research article for publication. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #lifestoryin3sentences #phdlife #phdthoughts 
#shanscribbles

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

The series of happenings going in Ph D life ✨ #Phdlife #phdthuglife #poems_with_priya In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Research scholar synthesized single crystal,
Characterised its properties in record;
Studied it's parameters in specific time interval,
Presented the findings for best paper award..
And article published in high impact factor journal..! The series of happenings going in Ph D life ✨

#phdlife #phdthuglife #poems_with_priya

In today's #rapidfire, write a #5linepoem where the first, third and fifth line rhymes with the word medal. The second and fourth with the word reward. #awardpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn Rough translation: main is baare main sure nhi hun. Scene: Mr. Lint with Sir Frost at work (finding new giant sea creature ) before quitting the job. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #Phdlife #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #meme_with_priee #PWFnLmeme8

read more
When i get new colour crystals for my product in crystallization process and waiting to get IR spectrum results to view new peaks for N-stretching

After interpretation my results to me:

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

Part of Event  #PWfunNlearn 

Rough translation: main is baare main sure nhi hun. 

Scene:
Mr. Lint with Sir Frost at work (finding new giant sea creature ) before quitting the job.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

After fed up with these kinda annoying things, soon my brain is going to be exhaust and I will reply to my supervisor like this👆 Enaku indha product um venam, Ph D um venam🤷 ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #Phdlife #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #meme_with_priee #PWFnLmeme7

read more
When my research supervisor asks me to change solvent system and reaction condition for n'th time for the reaction which i don't get desired product

My mind voice be like-

After fed up with these kinda annoying things, soon my brain is going to be exhaust and I will reply to my supervisor like this👆 

Enaku indha product um venam, Ph D um venam🤷

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

After getting rejections My mind voice be like : am i joke to you😑 Manuscript rejections pains much than heart breaks due to love failures... ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #Phdlife #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #meme_with_priee #PWFnLmeme6

read more
When i am waiting for months to get revision for my manuscript which i submitted before four months

Reviewer comments be like:

After getting rejections My mind voice be like : am i joke to you😑

Manuscript rejections pains much than heart breaks due to love failures... 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Scholarly things😇 Gracias Melophiles 🎶 • Here we are with the hymn #ehbookbg14 waiting to meet your enchanting melodies. • Collab on this BG with your original and creative notes. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #nighthoughts #Phdlife #euphonichymns #shanscribbles #ehplainbg997

read more
Late night hang outs are better than
Late nights with my note books and laptop
With shining attractive decorated lights Scholarly things😇

Gracias Melophiles 🎶

• Here we are with the hymn #ehbookbg14 waiting to meet your enchanting melodies.

• Collab on this BG with your original and creative notes.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Self respect ka janaza niklwana hai to PhD join krlo.. #phd #phdlife #phdstudent #phdscholar #phdsucks #dreamingvet

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Phoolo ki laasho me tazagi chahta hai,
Ye Phd student bhi ajeeb c*****a hai
degree ke bad direct job with good salary chahta hai #phoolokilashon #trending #phdstudent #phd #phdlife #dreamingvet #phdjokes #phdmotivation
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification