Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Consumer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Consumer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about right to be heard consumer rights, right to be informed consumer rights, is patient a consumer, gatekeepers in consumer behaviour, involvement theory in consumer behaviour,

• 10 Followers
  • 56 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ashok Mangal

चंद की थालियों में छप्पन भोग !
भूखे भी सो ही जाते, लाखों लोग !!

ईमानदार, ईमानदारी से उगाते धान !
बेईमान, बेईमानी से जुटाते पकवान !!

उगाने वाले को पड़ते अन्न के लाले !
रोज़ का सवाल, खर्च कैसे निकाले !!

मानों अन्न उगाने वाला पाता 10-20 रुपया !
खाने वाले ने चुकाना है 100-200 रुपया !!

10-20 और 100-200 में है 10 गुना फर्क़ !
मध्यस्थों ने कर रक्खा है बेड़ा गर्क !!

सत्ता के गलियारों में भी इन्हीं का रसूख !
मिल ज़ुल कर जुटाते दुनिया के सारे सुख !!

आम के हक पर पल पल पग पग प्रहार !
जनता की नहीं लुटेरों की है जय जयकार !!
हे राम... #aaveshvaani #janmannkibaat #kisan #kisanandolan 
#consumer #life

Rabiya Nizam

An enlightened consumer is an empowered consumer. On this World Consumer Rights Day, under the theme 'The Sustainable Consumer', join us in observing that a customer is the king and not the manufacturers' servant. Especially with the billion-dollar jugaad industry, be it repair business or innovation for sophisticated appliances, it's time to be respected and be protected! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a 2-line humour story, followed by "Jago Grahak Jago." 😅 Example - I would l #Humour #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndconsumerday

read more
I would like to know how much can I claim if, after using fair & lovely my father doesn't get convinced for postponing my marriage and boosting my Career...??

Jaago Grahak Jaago...!! An enlightened consumer is an empowered consumer. On this World Consumer Rights Day, under the theme 'The Sustainable Consumer', join us in observing that a customer is the king and not the manufacturers' servant. Especially with the billion-dollar jugaad industry, be it repair business or innovation for sophisticated appliances, it's time to be respected and be protected!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a 2-line humour story, followed by "Jago Grahak Jago." 😅

Example -

I would l

Ankit

Logical Indian consumers in consumerism would fight out their last breath to bargain from petty hawkers and let the MNCs and Top Brands fuck their already greased ass !  #consumerism #consumer #yqbaba

A NEW DAWN

An enlightened consumer is an empowered consumer. On this World Consumer Rights Day, under the theme 'The Sustainable Consumer', join us in observing that a customer is the king and not the manufacturers' servant. Especially with the billion-dollar jugaad industry, be it repair business or innovation for sophisticated appliances, it's time to be respected and be protected! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a 2-line humour story, followed by "Jago Grahak Jago." 😅 Example - I would l #Humour #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndconsumerday

read more
I would like to know how much can I claim if, after using fair & lovely my father doesn't get convinced for postponing my marriage and boosting my Career...??

Jaago Grahak Jaago...!! An enlightened consumer is an empowered consumer. On this World Consumer Rights Day, under the theme 'The Sustainable Consumer', join us in observing that a customer is the king and not the manufacturers' servant. Especially with the billion-dollar jugaad industry, be it repair business or innovation for sophisticated appliances, it's time to be respected and be protected!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a 2-line humour story, followed by "Jago Grahak Jago." 😅

Example -

I would l

sudesh tomar

We are help u to grow your business online or offline on worldwide level so send us comment & watsaap number on my personal ID enjoy self depend life

©sudesh tomar #jobs #job #JobSearch #jobsinindia #jobvacancy #jobsearching #Consumer #consumerpower #adventure #AdventurePlaces

Deepa Rathor

#teraghata #Consumer First

read more
mute video

subhdeep1987

What are the books for novice entrepreneurs? Unfortunately, there are very few books that truly merit reading, but the following are all useful for a consumer Internet entrepreneur: 1.   Hackers & Painters:  Big Ideas of the Computer Age by Paul Graham http://www.amazon.com/Hackers-Pa... 2.  Predictably Irrational:  The Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions by Dan Ariely #Books

read more
 What are the books for novice entrepreneurs? 

Unfortunately, there are very few books that truly merit reading, but the following are all useful for a consumer Internet entrepreneur:

1.   Hackers & Painters:  Big Ideas of the Computer Age by Paul Graham
http://www.amazon.com/Hackers-Pa...

2.  Predictably Irrational:  The Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions by Dan Ariely

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification