Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Increased Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Increased Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about increased meaning in hindi, my hunger has increased, increased meaning in marathi, increased appetite and weight loss, increased incidence of respiratory disease,

• 8 Followers
  • 75 Stories

neelu

vinay👑

Bizzy Boyfire Manish Bora (Mansh) iBaDaT-e iShQ ..... PRINCE SMOOCHY

read more
Heart Beat increases when, Heartbeat increased  When, I saw you at the first time 
❤ Heartbeat  increases When, your Eyes in my Eyes ...
 there was love for you in the mind…. When you talk to me, there is a sweet smile on my  face with increased heart beat .....
Heart beat increases when.. There is still more love than you saw at first sight
👉AB👈
Ashish thakur Bizzy Boyfire Manish Bora (Mansh) iBaDaT-e iShQ ..... PRINCE SMOOCHY

D Patel

#Mustread : आओ देखे समस्या कहां है| कुछ समझने की कोशिश करें| अगर किसी को यह बात 👉अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज शेयर (Please Share) अवश्य करे। #बलात्कार (#Rape) अचानक इस देश मे क्यो बढ़ गए(Why rape suddenly increased in our country)? कुछ उद्धरण से समझते हैं (Let’s take an example), 1. लोग कहते हैं कि #रेप(#Rape) क्यों होता है(People say why rape happens)? 2. एक 8 साल का लडका सिनेमाघर मे राजा हरिशचन्द्र फिल्म देखने गया और फिल्म से प्रेरित होकर उसने सत्य का मार्ग चुना और वो बडा होकर महान व्यक्तित्व से जान #Social #फोटो #safety #womens #मानसिकता #टीवी #परन्तु #अश्लील #नंगापन #why_rape #india_women_safety #anti_rape #social_causes

read more
#MustRead : आओ देखे समस्या कहां है| कुछ समझने की कोशिश करें|
अगर किसी को यह बात 👉अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज शेयर (Please Share) अवश्य करे।

#बलात्कार (#rape) अचानक इस देश मे क्यो बढ़ गए(Why rape suddenly increased in our country)?
कुछ उद्धरण से समझते हैं (Let’s take an example),

1. लोग कहते हैं कि #रेप(#rape) क्यों होता है(People say why rape happens)?
2. एक 8 साल का लडका सिनेमाघर मे राजा हरिशचन्द्र फिल्म देखने गया और फिल्म से प्रेरित होकर उसने सत्य का मार्ग चुना और वो बडा होकर महान व्यक्तित्व से जान

dabbi Reshma

#Nowadays #Increased of #jelousy #Factors in #people very #high #Rates...🤐🤐✌️

read more
रास  आ गए हैं कुछ लोगों को हम,,,

कुछ लोगों को ये बात रास नहीं आई,,,,😊 #nowadays #increased of #jelousy #factors in #people very #high #rates...🤐🤐✌️

Deepak Kaushik

1st kiss.......
Loose hair, dimply cheeks, Smile on lips, unusual beauty of eyes speaks, Eternally beautiful....Elegant beauty it was Looking at me transfixed,
Eyes into eyes . I was lost in the depth...Just lost...
Her staring eyes Enslaved me, her smile made me smile too,
Gorgeous she was, like the moon of a pleasant evening...
Very pleasant smile, beautiful as twinkling star, Deep-beautiful eyes as ocean changing shades, Lips were beautiful too as a blooming rose....
Suddenly she signalled something, as for calling me,I stopped a while and then move ahead,
She too approached towards me...She was close to me,
smiling, the ocean turned blue, rose turned prettier too....Remained close for sometimes and just then
she accepted my advances, I melted as i touched her,
Soul became lighten and feelings bloomed,
Beautiful emotion knocked at my heart's door....
I mean to say i was  Far from the world But Very close to her,
Alone in a different world....But suddenly a voice came from source unknown:
"The next station is kirti nagar....plzzz mind the gap.I stirred my body and my consciousness regained, my phone was very close to my mouth and Her picture was on the screen... 
The beautiful dream was spent, Uncle on the next seat was smiling,
I too responded with a smile, He put his hand on my shoulder with increased smile,
Mine too increased, And just then  next station arrived,
I moved ahead with a beautiful feeling and unusual madness.. first kiss

#first #kiss #love #feel #writing #nojoto #sharing

Ishita Verma

MONEY Our world has become materialistic People here want to make more money None of the values today are realistic We all use sugar free instead of natural honey Money has increased people's greed People earn money to satisfy their needs and to fulfil their wills

read more
MONEY
Our world has become materialistic
People here want to make more money
None of the values today are realistic
We all use sugar free instead of natural honey

Money has increased people's greed
People earn money to satisfy their needs and to fulfil their wills

aparna__rp

Modi- We have opened 300 million bank accounts. Voter- What have you done for me? Modi- We have covered 120 million people under Suraksha Bima. Voter- What have you done for me?

read more
Modi- We have opened 300 million bank accounts.

Voter- What have you done for me?

Modi- We have covered 120 million people under Suraksha Bima.

Voter- What have you done for me?

subhdeep1987

What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce #Food

read more
 What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? 

Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification