Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Youngsters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Youngsters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about youngsters meaning in hindi, youngsters in ipl 2020, youngsters meaning in marathi, best quotes for youngsters, youngsters in india,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anjali Singhal

"बस अब और नहीं तय करना है यादों का सफ़र, रोक लिए हैं हमने अपने कदम! ख़ुद को ही खो बैठे हम बनकर उसकी यादों के हमसफ़र, और वो चलता रहा किसी और की यादों में मगन!!" #yaadein #Shayari for #Youngsters #Quotes #Dard #Video #shayarivideo #shayariquotes #AnjaliSinghal nojoto

read more
mute video

Anjali Singhal

"लफ़्ज़ लफ़्ज़ निगाहों से कहकर, दिल में तेरे प्यार की ग़ज़ल उतार दूँ। अपनी चाहत का रंग भरकर, फिर पूरी तरह इसे संवार तू।।" shayari for #Youngsters #Love #loveshayari #Quotes #lovequotes #AnjaliSinghal #status #lovestatus nojoto

read more
mute video

Vijaykumar Khune

🔆 *तरुण मित्रांनो..* 🔆 🍀 VIJUDADA 🍀 #Youngsters #Life

read more
mute video

Vijaykumar Khune

तरुण मित्रांनो .. 👬👬 🌋 Vijudada 🌋 #Youngsters ses #Life

read more
mute video

Gaurav Kumar

Sometimes we do something which can't be undone without thinking about the consequence of the action taken by us and their affect to the person related to us... So please guys think before you act .... Share your views... And thanks for the poke my friend Gayathri .S #Youngsters life #depression #Suicide #Action #reaction

read more
Before giving up your life
Think about the people who gave you life
And what you have given to them...
     Sometimes we do something which can't be undone without thinking about the consequence of the action taken by us and their affect to the person related to us...
So please guys think before you act ....
Share your views...
And thanks for the poke my friend Gayathri .S
#youngsters #life #depression #suicide #action #reaction

Mee Nu

If you mind me sharing teenage like quotes / memes / videos.,
that annoys you..🤨
Kindly mute my status update..

FYI my mind is still young 👊
I still enjoy everything that 
entertains me since kid..🤗🤩
 #teenage #youngsters #old #yqmee_nu  #whatsappstatus #mutewhatsappstatus
#yqen_mee_nu

Miss xyz

Every path make its own way and every way has its own destination. So as the little rag picker held my hand and showed me his way. Before reaching his #work #yqbaba #duty #Youngsters #Ragpicker #100poemsfor100days #wcsmultronstalle #100poemsby_tm

read more
It's not the 'way' I choose,
but its the 'path' I walk upon.
It's not the 'track' I made,
but it's the 'pathway' 
I made to reach the destination.

(Read in caption) Every path make
its own way and
every way has 
its own destination.
So as the little rag picker
held my hand and
showed me his way.
Before reaching his

Aamir Qais AnZar

If Your Youngster Repeats the Same
Mistake, which You did. Probably 
they have Blind-faith in YOu.!! #Youngsters #GaltiSeMistake #AllOurMistakes #SameMistake #BlindFaith #EnlightenAQUA  #Probably #BlindTrust

Aashish Vashistha

Have you felt all this in your teenage!? #Teenage #SchoolQuotes #Youngsters English #nojotoenglish

read more
Bullyings , Judgements, Hatred , Abusing
and much more...

The teenager who felt all this in the
"toxic" society he was born. Have you felt all this in your teenage!?
#Teenage #SchoolQuotes #Youngsters #NojotoEnglish

#!t@®t#.3010

#jagoyoungsters #realyoungster #nojota #Soldier #Youngsters Deepak Chandra karishma agrawal sk. manjur POETICPOOJA

read more
Koi tiktok ban honey pr rota hain,
Koi pubg ban honey pr rota hain.
Real youngster tb rota hain,
Jb ek soldier apni jaan khota hain. #jagoyoungsters #realyoungster #nojota #soldier #Youngsters  Deepak Chandra karishma agrawal sk. manjur POETICPOOJA
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification