Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Spectrum Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Spectrum Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about socioeconomic status and autism spectrum disorders, social skills for teenagers with developmental and autism spectrum disorders, traumatic childhood events and autism spectrum disorder, puberty and autism spectrum disorders, facets of indian culture spectrum pdf,

• 9 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Schizology

Spectrum of leaves #leaves #Spectrum poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Poetry

read more
Spectrum of leaves

The beginning of autumn
Slowly the leaves change
From one tree to the next
The spectrum of colours range

©Schizology Spectrum of leaves

#leaves #Spectrum #poem✍🧡🧡💛

Springblossoms

Good morning. :) Write about the #breakingdawn life #Motivation #Spectrum #goodness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Spectrum of various frequencies 
Of life series.
Absorb all positivity 
And protect from UV rays of negativity. 
Reflect rays of goodness.  Good morning. :) Write about the #breakingdawn #life #motivation #spectrum #goodness #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anmol Singh

Sometimes it's difficult to feel anything when there is too much chaos in your mind and trapped in the time. Anger, anguish, and dejection within overpowers every other feelings. Sure, life is very frustrating but hope keep walking in.. #yqbaba #yqdidi  #hope #frustration #anger #anguish #feelings #spectrum

Anmol Singh

Sometimes it's difficult to feel anything when there is too much chaos in your mind and trapped in the time. Anger, anguish, and dejection within overpowers every other feelings. Sure, life is very frustrating but hope keep walking in.. #yqbaba #yqdidi  #hope #frustration #anger #anguish #feelings #spectrum

Major Mystique

thoughts #black #Colors #Spectrum #Science

read more
It is crazy how black is perceived to be 'absence' of color when beyond human comprehension, in the vast spectrums that we can't see, a million colors lie awaiting, their colors hidden in the darkness of what we call 'black'. #thoughts #black #colors #spectrum #science

The Incomplete Metaphor

poetry A new poem named #Spectrum #yqbaba #mortalimmortality love #wonder #Light

read more
SPECTRUM

And I never knew
that my eyelashes could show me
something which the sky waits to wear
after rain.

Lying down,
I stare at the Sun.
And he sends his rays
of solace to me.

White light touches
the eyelashes,
and it splits.

And seven hues,
as beautiful as the seven musical notes,
as stunning as the seven wonders,
try to erase the seven deadly sins,
blessing my eyes.

Sweet Rain,
you departed long ago.
Perhaps you've forgotten me too.
Why, then, should I
sob?
When I have something new to explore?

Remember. You left me.
But you couldn't steal
my Spectrum from me. #poetry 

A new poem named #spectrum 

#yqbaba #mortalimmortality #love #wonder #light

Bharath Nandibhatla

A spectrum called Pale. #Death #Spectrum #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo2021

read more
      A spectrum called Pale.

#death #spectrum #napowrimo #napowrimo2021

Bharath Nandibhatla

Black & White aren't opposite ends of the spectrum. They just happen to have a lot going on between them. Like lovers. 🖤 #blackandwhite #Spectrum

read more
Black and white
aren't the opposite
ends of the spectrum.
They're a sum total
or a net difference
of all the colours
in the spectrum.

Much like you & I,
and our choices.

Black & White 
aren't opposite 
ends of the spectrum. 
They just happen to 
have a lot going on 
between them. 
Like lovers. 🖤

Sai Manohar

#smimano Oh! the extremes we peddle for gain A right or left built on another's pain Isn't just twilight against sun's prose I urge to see their stars and shadows World ain't either just black or white There is a rainbow spectrum to light #Identity #Politics #Spectrum #personify #middlepath

read more

I'm a member of this "Grey Society" 
Are you too?
 #smimano 

Oh! the extremes we peddle for gain
A right or left built on another's pain
Isn't just twilight against sun's prose
I urge to see their stars and shadows
World ain't either just black or white 
There is a rainbow spectrum to light

subhdeep1987

I want to explain some stuff through simple ways so that everyone can understand. We are fucking lazy people. This is our main problem. We don't do anything. How else would we improve our economy? Let me cut another bullshit of successful people in India. They think just because they are successful, everyone else would follow their path and if they don't then they should suffer or ignorable. This is the main problem of our society. This is haunting our social work culture. This is making us la #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 I want to explain some stuff through simple ways so that everyone can understand.

We are fucking lazy people. This is our main problem. We don't do anything. How else would we improve our economy?

Let me cut another bullshit of successful people in India. They think just because they are successful, everyone else would follow their path and if they don't then they should suffer or ignorable. This is the main problem of our society. This is haunting our social work culture. This is making us la
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification