Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Joined Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Joined Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about joined meaning in hindi, joined meaning in marathi, which rapper joined ninja, joined up writing, joined hands,

• 16 Followers
  • 51 Stories

alone_ankit_swm_

Sharib Siddiqui

#galiyaan #Joined

read more

Piyush Sharma Gore

Nasir Khan

poetry 🔥 LineS 🎃 #New #Joined #nojato #Poet #Shayari #ghazal

read more

Shubham

#Joined

read more

Tonmoyee Saikia

Dear Ex  my name is forever joined with yours. #ex #forever #joined

Dr Mustafizur

As I said I started a normal life. Here I am sharing my feelings about this day I spent. So I woke up so early today, And joined the classes at my college. Ward Duty joined at Obstetrics and Gynecology. Then joined the pediatric tutorial. My colleagues got bored, but I enjoyed. #Life #story #Health #depression #Sapiosexual #abuse #infj #narcissist #recovery #Mental #mustafizur

read more
As I said I started a normal life.
Here I am sharing my feelings about this day I spent. 
So I woke up so early today, 
And joined the classes at my college.
Ward Duty joined at Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Then joined the pediatric tutorial.
My colleagues got bored, but I enjoyed. As I said I started a normal life.
Here I am sharing my feelings about this day I spent. 
So I woke up so early today, 
And joined the classes at my college.
Ward Duty joined at Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Then joined the pediatric tutorial.
My colleagues got bored, but I enjoyed.

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

Firmness: ''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself. Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig #nojotoenglish

read more
 Firmness:
''I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success'', so quoted by most eminent and adorable A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

The firmness of each word in this meaningful sentence silently raises the voice towards the truth of life and when I turn the pages of past life, I can easily relate myself.

Yes, I have tasted the bitter pill of failure. From a phase of promising success, when I dreamt to come big in next phase, situation and ig

Waytolife Mss

#Love

read more
many people dont want there name joined with other in rumours but my name is always joined with u.  somewhere i dont like my name joint with other.. but when ever i listen my name joined with u.. i feel so, perfectly happy. somewhere i show that i dont like.. but deep within i love it and gradually i feel i'm so very perfect for u. #love

Sudarshan Rao

read more
Mr Naidu joined Engineering college to do BE course in learning about EVMs. Mr Sidhu joined  cricket coaching camp to earn a living. Ms Mamata has joined Sanskrit classes to learn about Jai Sri Ram and Vande Mataram. Mr Mani shankar Iyar has joined Hotel Management course to learn about Chai ( tea ) preparations .
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification