Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Relate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Relate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about relate quotes, how does chess relate to life, poems and songs that relate, relate mental health, relate advice,

• 26 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanket Gande

mute video

Sachalang

mute video

Mani manish

#SunSet find your inner peace!! #peaceofmind #Relate #Life

read more
mute video

Utkarsh Sharma

#walkingalo#Relate (बस इतनी सी बात थी)

read more
mute video

Atif Sahil

mute video

Shahana Parveen

Whenever I relate something with you ..
I do unrelate myself from the whole world.
                                           ♥_♥ #relate
#unrelate
#YQBaba

The Own Thoughts

Story of every girl but don't know who did this god or that guy... #girls #can #Relate love #Hate #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
उसने पहले सजाया, फिर सजा दी
फिर हसाया, फिर रुला दी
फिर मिलाया, फिर जुदा की
फिर बनाया, फिर तबाह की
फिर जलाया, फिर आग लगा दी
 Story of every girl but don't know who did this god or that guy... 

#girls #can #relate #love #hate #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Shrikant Pachahara

mute video

Shrikant Pachahara

#Feel love poetry #Relate

read more
mute video

Subham Krishna

Story I'm a very mysterious person nobody knows me perfectly who I'm what I'm thinking I never uncovers myself fully nor do i tell anyone what I'm doing and why I'm doing and what I'm feeling right now nobody in this world knows me perfectly though I'm an open book, I pretends to the world that I'm an aggressive adult boy but deep inside I'm still a child who is honest, mischievous,kind, and truthful from the soul to the heart & thinks about everyone and care for everyone and feels happy even if someone does little good things for me,so deep inside it still hurts when someone after all this without understanding me says that I'm wrong,and this is the reason why I'm aggressive from outside though I have all these qualities still since I don't want anyone to show sympathy or treat me as a child I never shows up all my traits to anyone and still shows myself as arrogant, aggressive from outside. #story #with  #which #every #introvert #can #Relate #to .
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification