Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Playground Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Playground Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my heart is not a playground quotes, quotes about playground slides, playground quotes, nature is the best playground quote, playground poems funny,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Saidul Islam

mute video

krish gupta

mute video

Yazhini Sundar

play time #Exercise #Playground #Life

read more
mute video

Shikhar Singh

mute video

Anuj Jain

Collab on this Prompt and write a horror tale about the possessed playground! 👀 Must Use #scplayground to let us discover your tales 🧟 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #Possessed #Playground #yqbaba Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Cried my kid transfixed
They are all over the swings said she. 
I looked around and could not see
a soul. 
Yet she kept on saying they are
indeed there.
But why are you carrying a knife
and staring at me, I asked.
Oh they want me to bring your
head if they will let me play 
with them. Collab on this Prompt and write a horror tale about the possessed playground! 👀

Must Use #scplayground to let us discover your tales 🧟

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #possessed #playground #yqbaba  
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sherlock Doyle

She sat there, in the back of the police van. #Mother #Son #Playground #Suicide #Swing #Police #hang #Death

read more
She sat there, watching her son swinging in the playground.

The police were trying to cut the noose.

She sat there, in the back of the police van.

#mother #son #playground #suicide #swing #police #hang #death

Amit Jotwani

Drooling nethers met 
on a puddled playground 
ripples to whirlpool 
an amorous vortex .  #3433 #drool #nether #puddle #playground #ripples #whirlpool #amorous #vortex #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

She used his body,                                               as a playground,                                                   for her adult games.                                              On his robust chest,                                                   a frictionful slide,                                                  an untolled highway,                                            her pert orbs glide;                                             nipples taut & alert,                                              creating dimples                                                   of desire,                                                              on areas inert.  #playground #adultgames #desire #friction #UntolledHighway #slide #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

mrq_manthan

Reality of Playgrounds in Indian schools #Reality #Playground #School #जानकारी

read more
mute video

Neha Saxena

My daughter's latest video expressing her views on this Children's Day. #khanak,#KhanakSpeaks,#TheBirdsEyeView,#children,#Naughtiness,#we,#FutureofIndia,#ContentSpeaker,#motivationalspeaker,#KidsSpeaker,#Playground,#ChildrensDay https://youtube.com/channel/UCOvvu7lATC8gp5M1bj9sdhA

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification