Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Trampled Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Trampled Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trampled meaning in hindi, trampled meaning in english, trampled meaning in marathi, trampled upon meaning, trampled meaning,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

deepali sethi mehndiratta

I am used to being walked upon
Trampled by the people  who hurt me
I am used to being ignored
My feelings oblivious it seems 
My heart has been dragged out of my body
And shattered to pieces 
My soul has been ripped open
By those who let themselves in
And then left me alone to fend for myself
When I needed them the most
 #trampled #rippedsoul #heartshattered #walkedupon #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Srishti Yadav

The Young one Just Started to Grow,
Before it Moves out...
The whole world Trampled over it..... 
#Growth#trampled#infinity

Amit Jotwani

A trampled autumn leaf, 
central vein
bare & bulging, 
impersonates 
my soul unmade,
existing but barely, 
just like warm ash
blending gradually 
into the asphalt 
of life. 

#AutumnLeaf #trampled #UnmadeSoul #yopowrimo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Those parts of her, he trampled upon,          now resemble worn out mosaic tiles,             patches of an uneven darkness,                       against the background of an ivory past ;      with no hopes of regaining the original lustre.  #trampled #mosaic #ivory #lustre #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

A chipped, stained, uneven                                mosaic tile, trampled over;                              movie on loop in my mind.                                Apprehension of irrelevance                  taking root,flashback to                                     comfort zone of childhood;                              content chasing rainbows.                   #irrelevant #trampled #chasingrainbows#yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification