Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Journal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Journal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about invertis journal of science and technology, dream life journal, invertis journal of renewable energy, asian journal of chemistry, international journal of pure and applied mathematics,

• 25 Followers
  • 142 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

wimpy kid #wimpykid #Novel #Journal #Badshah #Bollywood #Rap #viral Bhagyashree Jena Dristi Dash UnHeardकवि #Comedy

read more
mute video

Shreya Chanchal

mute video

Ramesh Kishor

mute video

Monisha Biswas

I will not give you the key to enter my world
You have to find that key to enter into my scattered world.. #diary #life #yqbaba #journal #inspirationalquotes #lovelife

Monisha Biswas

#Journal #yqbaba life #diary

read more
I want to be loyal to myself
That's why I have started writting journal #journal #yqbaba #life #diary

Springblossoms

Life begins from a single cell In the dark womb surrounded By water, And at many times We are surrounded by tears And we learn to smile at last And shine at last. #Success #Failure #Inspiration #yqbaba #Journal

read more
The journal of your life 
Would be a lie 
If there is no failure,
As the moment you remove
"Failure" from "life"
Li(f)e becomes a lie!
(Caption...) Life begins from a single cell
In the dark womb surrounded
By water, 
And at many times
We are surrounded by tears 
And we learn to smile at last
And shine at last.

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

একসময় মাহি নামে বন্ধুদের কাছে পরিচিত ছিলো মহেন্দ্র সিং ধোনি, কিন্তু সময়ের সাথে সাথে ক্রিকেট প্রেমী ধোনি ভক্তদের কাছে আজ তিনি মাহি, ধোনি ছাড়াও গুরুদেব নামেও পরিচিত। ১৫ই আগস্ট ২০২০ সন্ধ্যায় এক মন খারাপের বার্তা কড়া নাড়লো, সকলের প্রিয় MSD ঘোষণা করলেন তিনি আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট থেকে অবসর নিচ্ছেন। এখন আর তাকে আমরা দেখতে পারবো না জার্সি নাম্বার 7 এ। সত্যি বলতে ধোনি ভক্তরা একেবারেই অপ্রস্তুত ছিলো সেটা বলা হয়তো ভুল হবে তবে সময়টা যে এত তাড়াতাড়ি চলে আসবে সেই বিষয়ে ধারণা করা যায় নি। ক্রিকেট জগতে এক যুগের #MSDhoni #yqdada #Journal #longform #bestyqbengaliquotes #rabinasarkar #মহেন্দ্রসিংধোনী

read more
মহেন্দ্র সিং ধোনি

জার্সি নাম্বার 7 এ আর তাকে দেখতে পারবো না। ক্রিকেট জগতে এক যুগের অবসান ঘটলো তবে মহেন্দ্র সিং ধোনি ও ক্রিকেটে তার অবদান রয়েই যাবে। চলুন সময়ের চাকাতে বিরতি দিয়ে চোখ বুলিয়ে আসি মহেন্দ্র সিং ধোনির ক্রিকেট জগতে পদার্পণ ও সাফল্যের দিনগুলিতে।
    (ক্যাপসানে পুরো লেখাটি) একসময় মাহি নামে বন্ধুদের কাছে পরিচিত ছিলো মহেন্দ্র সিং ধোনি, কিন্তু সময়ের সাথে সাথে ক্রিকেট প্রেমী ধোনি ভক্তদের কাছে আজ তিনি মাহি, ধোনি ছাড়াও গুরুদেব নামেও পরিচিত। 
 ১৫ই আগস্ট ২০২০ সন্ধ্যায় এক মন খারাপের বার্তা কড়া নাড়লো, সকলের প্রিয় MSD ঘোষণা করলেন তিনি আন্তর্জাতিক ক্রিকেট থেকে  অবসর নিচ্ছেন। এখন আর তাকে আমরা দেখতে পারবো না জার্সি নাম্বার 7 এ। সত্যি বলতে ধোনি ভক্তরা একেবারেই অপ্রস্তুত ছিলো সেটা বলা হয়তো ভুল হবে তবে সময়টা যে এত তাড়াতাড়ি চলে আসবে সেই বিষয়ে ধারণা করা যায় নি। ক্রিকেট জগতে এক যুগের

Shail Raghuvanshi

5 days are enough to write your life's best short story, enough to learn a raga on any instrument, to learn pottery or finish a painting, to finish reading a book, to run 500 kilometers, enough to fall in love. 5 days are not enough to write a novel, to master an instrument, to shoot and edit a 2 hour feature film, to decide if you want to marry the one you have just fallen in love with, to get over a heartbreak, to recover from Covid-19. What did you feel today? Let's talk about feelings inst #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Journal #coronavirus #lockdown #lockdowndiary #day5lockdown

read more
Another day 
to rediscover oneself,
To lock one's grudges 
and cast away.
Working from home
to make a better home! 5 days are enough to write your life's best short story, enough to learn a raga on any instrument, to learn pottery or finish a painting, to finish reading a book, to run 500 kilometers, enough to fall in love.

5 days are not enough to write a novel, to master an instrument, to shoot and edit a 2 hour feature film, to decide if you want to marry the one you have just fallen in love with, to get over a heartbreak, to recover from Covid-19.

What did you feel today? Let's talk about feelings inst

Rabiya Nizam

PC:- Google. poetry #yqdidi life #randomthoughts #Loneliness #Journal #yqbaba

read more
वो ‌चंद लफ्ज़ जो तुम कह न पाए
न जाने ‌कब से इंतजार कर रही हूं वो सुनने को,

हां मैं नहीं हूं तुम जैसी
गहरे सागर सी,
मुझे बहना पसंद है,
हर बात तुम्हें कहना पसंद है।
मैं नहीं हूं तुम जैसी
गहरे सागर सी।।

मैं नहीं हूं तुम जैसी
 बंद किताब सी,
मैं तो वो आज़ाद पन्ना हूं
जो फड़फड़ा उठता है हवा के हल्के झोंके से,
और दिखा जाता है अंदर लिखा हर हर्फ़ ,
मैं नहीं हूं तुम जैसी
बंद किताब सी।। PC:- Google.

#poetry 
#yqdidi 
#life 
#randomthoughts 
#loneliness 
#journal

The Dream Doodler

//April 21, 2014 5:30 pm They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore? 7:30 pm #Journal #loveheals #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #tdd_musings

read more

//April 21, 2014

5:30 pm

They say a doll to play is coming in a few months but I don't know if it means that my Ma won't remain mine anymore. I have been the mumma's girl always. All of a sudden I need to travel school and go to washroom at night, all alone. Is it that Ma doesn't love me anymore?

7:30 pm
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification