Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Approach Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Approach Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about methodical approach to life, kossel lewis approach to chemical bonding, ecocentric approach to environmental ethics, the certainty equivalent approach is an indicator of which of the following, how to approach a guy you like,

• 22 Followers
  • 68 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्

mute video

Suryasamudra Sasura

When i #Feeling Somes From Your #Soul The #Heartbeat's #feels You And #Approach To You #SuryasamudraSasura #Poetry

read more
mute video

Mathan kumar G

I am weak in maths and hence I do not have a calculative approach. #maths #approach #calculative

Kaushik Sinha

Success and Sustainability are very different concepts. #success #sustainability #concept #theory #life #approach #love #yqbaba

Kaushik Sinha

Which one do you prefer? And which one are you currently following? #Approach #mentality #Way #yqbaba #boostthyself

read more
Bottom to top approach: I have these skills and I can become this
Top to bottom approach: I want to be this, so I got to build these skills 
Which one do you prefer?
And which one are you currently following?

#approach #mentality #way #yqbaba #boostthyself

Gumnaam

हो सकता है
कि,
आज  की सुबह मे, रोशनी न हो
जमी पे बिखरी धूप मे, तपिस न हो
आसमां के परिंदो मे, उड़ान न हो
फिज़ाओं के रुख में, अंदाज़ न हो
फिर भी,
एक बात... दिल मे संजोए रखना....
- - - 
लालिमा धूमिल हो सकती है
रंग फिके पड़ सकते हैं
बादल स्वरूप ढक सकते हैं
पर "अंत के सूरज" का, कहीं अंत नही होगा...

#no_negativity 
#stable 
#approach 
#start

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Akthari Begum

Eveything is Approaches with appropriately.  #paidstory #approach #quotations #english #englishquote #oneliner #oneliner #english

novaturient

Approach makes a Difference  #life #approach #difference #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! #rzpicprompt1618 इंसान अपने ही विचारों का क़ैदी है, अक्सर इधर उधर की बातें दिल में बैठा लेता है। #supportsystem #peacefullife #TrueSuccess #lifeisthatbridge #socialwork #Approach #societyneedschange Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
True success is when you are 
able to support the one in need. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Hello Resties! ❤️  Collab on this rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! #rzpicprompt1618
इंसान अपने ही विचारों का क़ैदी है, अक्सर इधर उधर की बातें दिल में बैठा लेता है। #SupportSystem #PeaceFulLife #TrueSuccess #LifeIsThatBridge #SocialWork  #Approach #SocietyNeedsChange
Collaborating with Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification