Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Teasing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Teasing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love teasing shayri by rahat indoori 0, teasing meaning in hindi, teasing meaning in english, teasing meaning in marathi, quotes on teasing a loved one,

• 18 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Schizology

Mocking and teasing #Mocking #bullies #Teasing #Thoughts

read more
Mocking and teasing

They insult and mock
Teasing and snickering
Stuff it with a sock
All their rude whispering

They yell and swear
Cursing and profanity
They show no care
All it does is cause insanity

They joke and laugh
Beating and punching
Why take this path
Who are they to be judging

They smile and grin
Poking and prodding
Insults that dig in
They should know, Karma is watching

©Schizology Mocking and teasing

#Mocking #bullies #Teasing

Priyank Jain

#rush_hunter #nightthoughts #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #Animalcare #Teasing Just don't disturb them if u can't live them. *love for animals*

read more
Until the animals starts to write,
Everything would glorify TEASING.  #rush_hunter #nightthoughts  #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #animalcare #teasing

Just don't disturb them if u can't live them.
*love for animals*

Fairy Lights

#14wordlovestory At since point i thought this is what love was... #yqspecial #valentinesweek #yqbaba #innocentfights #peace #Teasing

read more
Love story ,
Is, Innocent Fights, Teasing, Missing, and feeling of Peace in a Riot.  #14wordlovestory At since point  i thought this is what love was... #yqspecial  #valentinesweek  #yqbaba #innocentfights #peace #teasing

यशवंत कुमार

तुम फिर अब किस गली जा रही हो?
हो कर के  अच्छी - भली  जा रही हो!
कुछ दीवाने इस गली में भी हैं तुम्हारे,
देखती भी नहीं, और चली जा रही हो?

#teasing #justkidding #timepass #funnyquotes

CalmKazi

क्षणभंगुर है हमारा अस्तित्व, अँधेरा तो बरसों से ठहरा है । The motive here is not to diminish the importance but to lift ourselves from petty fights and follow the big picture. The most potent example is when I state the whole #NotAllMen fiasco We see privileged and ill-informed men are justifying their own characters rather than understanding the oppressive environment they play into everyday. They say they are not like other men but maybe they are different forms of monsters waiting to unlea #Politics #yqbaba #yqdidi #fightback #Bengaluru #Teasing #Segregation #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #GenderPrivilege #MolestationCase

read more
एक दीये की लौ में जी रहे हैं हम
अँधेरा तो कल ही आ के गया । क्षणभंगुर है हमारा अस्तित्व, अँधेरा तो बरसों से ठहरा है ।

The motive here is not to diminish the importance but to lift ourselves from petty fights and follow the big picture. The most potent example is when I state the whole #NotAllMen fiasco 

We see privileged and ill-informed men are justifying their own characters rather than understanding the oppressive environment they play into everyday. They say they are not like other men but maybe they are different forms of monsters waiting to unlea

Mukund Khanna

"What's that, dear?"

"You tease me with your words so well that it make me imagine that scene by scene with you. It makes me wet as I touch myself imagining you teasing and seducing me over bed. As you hold my hand and thrust in me until we gasp in sweat, all wet in each other's mess. I love to have all this while wrapped in your arms undress."
 #mnmconvo #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #yourquoteandmine #teasing #sexualpleasure

Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Akshay Sonar™

तुझें भी इश्क़ मुबारक हों
दिल की मेरी दुआ कबूल हों
सपनें आए तुम्हें भी हमारे
रातों की नींद कभी तुम्हारी भी बर्बाद हों...
😂😝😛 #yqdidi #yqquotes #lovequote #teasing #funnymeme #funny #shayari

Akshay Sonar™

Teasing with love😛🙆‍♂️😝 #yqdidi #Teasing #funnymeme #Funny #funnyquotes #lovequote love

read more
आय्य्य्य्य हय्य्य आज बड़ी खुबसूरत तुम लग रहीं हों
लगता हैं कई महीनों बाद आज मुहं धोकर आयी हो
😆😝😛🙆‍♂️ Teasing with love😛🙆‍♂️😝
#yqdidi #teasing #funnymeme #funny #funnyquotes #lovequote #love

Akshay Sonar™

क्या अदाए और क्या जलवे तुम दिखाती हो
क्या अदाए और क्या जलवे तुम दिखाती हो
सच सच बताना क्या तुम बर्तन वाले साबुन से नहाती हो
😂😝 Teasing with loave😋😆😛
#yqdidi #yqquotes #teasing #funnymeme #funnyquotes #comedyquote #lovefeelings

Akshay Sonar™