Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Visions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Visions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on dreams and visions, dreams and visions jane hamon, vistas and visions an anthology of prose and poetry pdf, vistas and visions an anthology of prose and poetry, spiritual dreams and visions,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Pavan Sharma

Pavan Sharma

CalmKazi

BOOM #slycollab (d) Hemashwetha KS, Ankit Mittal and Neha Sharma #calmkazicollabs #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #Eyes #Visions #ioweyou

read more
the thing is,
you owe me
those visions and
I owe you
these eyes. BOOM #SlyCollab (d) Hemashwetha KS, Ankit Mittal and Neha Sharma 

#CalmKaziCollabs

#Calmkaziwrites #YQBaba #Eyes #visions #IOweYou

Rashmi Hule

Real Thoughts 🤗😊🍁 #yqtaai #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqtaleslife#Visions #bestyqhindiquotes

read more
दस्तूर है दुनियां का ये होता आया हैं
हर किसी ने खुदका एक चश्मा लगाया हैं।
दिखता हैं वही,जों हम देखना चाहते हैं
एक हि बात के विभिन्न मतलब निकलते हैं ।  Real Thoughts 🤗😊🍁
#yqtaai #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqtales#life#visions #bestyqhindiquotes

Isha sharda

In gratitude for a day well spent with new thoughts, new visions, and changed old beliefs.

Thank you, Everyone. #visions  #positivity #mindset #changeyourself #lifechangeswhen #loveyourself

RAJPUT UNNAVI Hindu

किस्मत पे नहीं भरोसा 
तभी मेहनत करते हैं।
रास्तों कि मोहताज़ होती होगी दुनिया 
हम तो सीधा मंजिल पे कदम रखते हैं।।
@kingkuldeeprajput 
प्रधान साब #lifelessons
#visions
#lovequotes
#yblove
#ybquotes
#kavishala
#flirtyline
#lovequotes

BROKENBOY

#lifepartner #Feeling #Broken #Pain #tears #rain #sorrow #Dreams #grief #Love #darkness #cry The girl i loved left me just the other day. My visions and dreams have all been taken away. Leaving me with grief and sorrow to bear. Life aint easy and love isnt fair. My tears are falling like the rain. Clouding my visions of tomorrow. Darkened skies add to the pain. No I'll never cry again if i could only stop the rain.

read more
The girl i loved left me just the other day. My visions and dreams have all been taken away. Leaving me with grief and sorrow to bear. Life aint easy and love isnt fair. My tears are falling like the rain. Clouding my visions of tomorrow. Darkened skies add to the pain. No I'll never cry again if i could only stop the rain. #lifepartner #feeling #broken #pain #tears #rain #sorrow #dreams #grief #love #darkness #cry

The girl i loved left me just the other day. My visions and dreams have all been taken away. Leaving me with grief and sorrow to bear. Life aint easy and love isnt fair. My tears are falling like the rain. Clouding my visions of tomorrow. Darkened skies add to the pain. No I'll never cry again if i could only stop the rain.

Sonia Terra

Participating at Contemporary Visions virtual exhibition... opening january 10 #Exhibition #virtual #colective #contemporary #Visions #Artist #SoniaTerra #svac

read more
 Participating at Contemporary Visions virtual exhibition... opening january 10
#exhibition #virtual #colective #contemporary #visions #artist #soniaterra #svac

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification