Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Audacious Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Audacious Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about audacious meaning in hindi, audacious faith quotes, audacious quotes, audacious meaning, audacious meaning in telugu 210,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

Please don't worry, I've got your back. You can call me your audacious blood. #dontworry #letthem #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #Audacious #audacity #breakthrough

read more
\\ PLEASE DON'T WORRY \\

Don't Worry.
Let them tease you.
They don't know, your mind can't be a slave.

Don't Worry.
Let them stop you.
They don't know, your knowledge can make it's own path.

Don't Worry.
Let them envy you.
They don't know, how jovial you are from inside.

Don't Worry.
Let them bully you for now.
They don't know, your innocence isn't your weakness. 

Don't Worry.
Let them laugh at you.
They don't know, it is building a rigid You.

So , Please Don't Worry.
Let them know you slowly,
as they have to know a lot about you. Please don't worry, I've got your back. You can call me your audacious blood. 
#dontworry #letthem #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #audacious #audacity #breakthrough

Srishti Yadav

These clouds some how
Bamboozles
If you Amble under these 
Puzzled clouds.
They would simply
Repeal off every
Weakness & worries.
And make you audacious. #yqbaba #bamboozled #repeal #amble #puzzledlife #audacious  #worries #infinity

Shanu Kumari

The Future belongs to those  who know to take a stand against "CRITICS OF LIFE". #Future #bold #audacious

sanskar jaiswal

पहले कौन.. ;  जुर्रत - हिमाकत, audaciousness #हिमाकत #जुर्रत #हाल #बात #audacious #talk #you #me #life #love #poetry #quotes #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoshayari #nojotopoetry #nojotopoem #nojotoquotes #nojotoCommunity

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification