Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Future Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Future Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about love in the future, love and future quotes, islamic love quotes for future wife, islamic love quotes for future husband, love quotes for future husband,

• 1862 Followers
  • 3397 Stories

Schizology

Future or past #Future #Past poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Poetry

read more
Future or past

To travel into the future
Or to go back to the past
Either would be okay
I just want the trip fast

Forward to the unknown
A look beyond today
Forget about the now
I wish I could be on my way

Backwards into history
To see things happen
I would go far enough back
To meet great men and women

To watch things a second time
Or be the very first to see
Both future and past
Would be fine with me

©Schizology Future or past

#Future #Past #poem✍🧡🧡💛

अदनासा-

Video Courtesy & Heartfelt Thanks To💐🌹🙏😊🇮🇳🇮🇳https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9aBMvGJeqF/?igsh=MXVpajFwazJrOWcydg== #English #Motivation #Indian #Politics #Hanging #Future #Past #Instagram #Facebook #अदनासा #मोटिवेशनल

read more

shruti

comment me btaye yes or No yes vale gifting ke jariye bhi bta skte hain. #Name #Future #yes #no #Life #Nature #behaviour #share

read more

Sindhuja J

Eleanor Roosevelt #Future #Life

read more

Poet Maddy

जैसे गुज़री है बगैर उसके, वैसे आगे भी गुज़र जाएगी....... #spend#Future#TimeLife#come#gazal#GATHERING#listen#Smile#Loudly..........

read more
जैसे गुज़री है बगैर उसके,
वैसे आगे भी गुज़र जाएगी.......
इक वक्त आएगा ज़िंदगी में,
जब वो खुद चलकर आएगी......
हम पढ़ेंगे ग़ज़ल महफ़िल में,
जब उसकी शान में कभी तो......
वो सुनेगी हमारी ग़ज़लों को,
तो फ़िर ज़ोर से मुस्कुराएगी........

©Poet Maddy जैसे गुज़री है बगैर उसके,
वैसे आगे भी गुज़र जाएगी.......
#Spend#Future#Time#Life#Come#Gazal#Gathering#Listen#Smile#Loudly..........

My Loquacious World

#love_shayari #Love #myloquaciousworld #lovelife Life #viral #Popular #Canvas #Future Niaz (Harf) vineetapanchal vinay panwar Kshitija Bitterone_me Abin Lama Ashraf Qureshi Umme Habiba

read more

- @Hardik Mahajan

1) New time in future morning all those time one clock is great in life that's why everything about future of life are not together ☺️✍️✍️Hardik Mahajan 2) If you think about it, there is a lot of time, there is only time in the path of life, but where is life and life itself? ✍️✍️Hardik Mahajan #Quotes #Motivational #Future #dairy #samay #hardikmahajan

read more
time of clock

©hardik Mahajan 1)
 New time in future morning all those time one clock is great in life that's why everything about future of life are not together
☺️✍️✍️Hardik Mahajan

2)
If you think about it, there is a lot of time, there is only time in the path of life, but where is life and life itself?
✍️✍️Hardik Mahajan

Secret Spiritual

Ancient Astrology Time Science Grab your copy: https://amzn.in/d/4ZnFndL Unearth the secrets of the cosmos with "Ancient Astrology Time Science" – a captivating journey blending ancient wisdom with modern understanding. Explore the stars, unlock the mysteries of time, and discover your destiny. #CosmicWisdom #AstrologyUnveiled #Future #Time #Cosmic #Motivational

read more

Vijaykumar Khune

*📚 पुढे काय 📚* *🔆 Bright Future 🔆* 🔴 VIJUDADA 🔴 #Future #Life

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification