Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Junk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Junk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love junk, quotes on healthy and junk food, health issues created by junk food and fast food, junk food in hindi pdf, junk your car today 10,

• 6 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Varadhan P M

Cleanliness is good always.

Not enough if you keep the surroundings

clean...

Keep your inner self clean.

Clean up your thoughts...
  Learn guided Meditation...  #clean #junk #mindthoughts #meditate

tanu nanwani

Eat healthy, look beautiful.
Eat junk,look junk.  #yqbaba #yourquote #health #beautiful #junk #food #ugly #body

Tripta Nanwani

Eat healthy, look beautiful.
Eat junk,look junk.  #yqbaba #yourquote #health #beautiful #junk #food #ugly #body

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba#Junk

read more
Just as junk in the phone 
Needs to be cleared often
To prevent it from hanging
Or slowing down the system
And for smooth functioning
So too the junk in the mind
Shouldn't be allowed to accumulate
It needs to be weeded often
For its efficient functioning
Sadly, we prioritize gadgets
Neglecting the more essential 'us' #yqbaba#junk

#CTK -Funny 0r Die

हास्य की चाशनी से लिपटा बहुत खूबसूरत संदेश #ctk #Funny #Fun #sarcasm #public #Society #Food #Habit #sweet #junkfood #Junk Arsh S.N chouhan Gurjar Ajayy Kumar Mahato aamil Qureshi #nojotophoto

read more
 हास्य की चाशनी से लिपटा बहुत खूबसूरत संदेश #CTK #FUNNY #FUN #SARCASM #PUBLIC #SOCIETY #FOOD #HABIT #SWEET #JUNKFOOD #JUNK  Arsh S.N chouhan Gurjar Ajayy Kumar Mahato aamil Qureshi

Adam W Rodriguez

The Falcon I love this ship. It is like a character its own self. It has a personality. It talks back, it fails, and it saves the day. When the first trailers for the The Force Awakens came out I found my self uninterested in seeing the new characters, Rey and Fin, but when I saw the falcon go screaming across the sky I knew there was now power in this world that would keep me from watching that film. She may be a hunk of junk, but she's the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. Thanks for r #Art

read more
 The Falcon 
 I love this ship. It is like a character its own self. It has a personality. It talks back, it fails, and it saves the day. When the first trailers for the The Force Awakens came out I found my self uninterested in seeing the new characters, Rey and Fin, but when I saw the falcon go screaming across the sky I knew there was now power in this world that would keep me from watching that film.

She may be a hunk of junk, but she's the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Thanks for r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification