Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Automatic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Automatic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make an automatic door in minecraft, negative automatic thoughts, automatic coin counter and sorter, upcoming automatic suv in india 2015 10, automatic door 590,

• 6 Followers
  • 52 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

pardeep narwana

#Automatic Love #SAD

read more
mute video

Raj Chauhan

raj chauahn

©Raj Chauhan what creativity 

#creative #Automatic  #Automobile  #Helmet

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Pursue #Innate #ability #Automatic image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
When you pursue your
 innate abilities,
all the help you require will come automatically.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Pursue #Innate #ability #Automatic 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Abhay Mer

mute video

Nojoto Photography

Shutter Priority (Tv or S) . Similarly to aperture priority, this is another ‘semi-automatic’ shooting mode, though in this instance, you asthe photographer set the shutter speed and the camera will take care of the aperture. The shutter speed, measured in seconds (or more often fractions of a second), is the amount of time the shutter stays open when taking a photograph. The longer the shutter stays open, the more light passes through to the sensor to be captured.You would select a short shutte #DSLR #nojotophotography #nojotofacts #factpftheday #shutterspeed

read more
 Shutter Priority (Tv or S)
Similarly to aperture priority, this is another ‘semi-automatic’ shooting mode, though in this instance, you asthe photographer set the shutter speed and the camera will take care of the aperture. The shutter speed, measured in seconds (or more often fractions of a second), is the amount of time the shutter stays open when taking a photograph. The longer the shutter stays open, the more light passes through to the sensor to be captured.You would select a short shutte

Phalak Rakesh

Love's my religion 💖 but he was my faith... Something so sacred so hard to replace... Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace... All wrapped in one he was so many sins... Would have done anything everything for him... And if you ask me I would do it again... 😇 No need to imagine...😌

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification