Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Desk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Desk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my statestreet help desk, front desk executive jobs in mumbai, front desk jobs in mumbai, any desk for windows, part time desk jobs near me,

• 4 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

PS T

आपको अपनी डेस्क भी इस चित्र की तरह सजाए रखने का शौक है अपने स्टफ से?
मुझे तो है, लेपटॉप, डायरी,पेन स्टैंड, कार्डहोल्डर कीस्टेण्ड, पेपरवेट,मनी प्लांट आदि से..
 #pra #desk #table #stuff #hobbyvspassion

Sujit Kumar Jena

Wo office purani thi,
Par office pe wo position nayi thi.
Wo dil purani thi,
Par dil pe wo joosh nayi thi.
Kyun ki office me wo desk purani thi,
Par side desk me wo station wali haseen chehra nayi thi. #love #loveatfirstsight #officelove

Aisha Mehra

White colour shirt and knee length skirt. With a high tale pony, I used to look lovely. Those were the days, I miss the most. Sitting on the desk, beside my friend With one notebook on the desk, me writing on the right and she on the left. I still remember those days, I loved the most. Childhood love stories and those blushing cheeks. Playing football together and cheering for each other.

read more
 White colour shirt and knee length skirt.
With a high tale pony, I used to look lovely.
Those were the days, I miss the most.
Sitting on the desk, beside my friend
With one notebook on the desk, me writing on the right and she on the left.
I still remember those days, I loved the most.
Childhood love stories and those blushing cheeks.
Playing football together and cheering for each other.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification