Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Impromptu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Impromptu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about impromptu meaning in hindi, impromptu movie, memorized impromptu, impromptu quotes, imp images sad love,

• 3 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Diwa

"A Poetic Exchange" Have you ever done this? Like, you know, sit with a friend and just talk and talk--and do a random mishmash of poetry? Here is an example. Presenting a poetry exercise done, spontaneously, in collaboration with Krishnanunni Kichu. The poet, I want to be, Is the cloud, my beloved. #Conversation #yqbaba #Impromptu #diwa #thepenfish #poetic_exchange

read more
"A POETIC EXCHANGE"

(in CAPTION)

© Krishnanunni Kichu & Diwa "A Poetic Exchange"

Have you ever done this? Like, you know, sit with a friend and just talk and talk--and do a random mishmash of poetry? Here is an example. 

Presenting a poetry exercise done, spontaneously, in collaboration with Krishnanunni Kichu.

The poet, I want to be, 
Is the cloud, my beloved.

Aakriti Kumari❤️

Kyunki Long Distance Relationships ki bhi alag heen kahani hoti hai🤗❤️ #firstaudiopost #Impromptu lovepoetry❤️ #TumSaathHo #Love

read more

Harsh Kumar

To be a sound not an echo #nojoto #experience #impromptu #khudrangshayar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification