Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Dim Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Dim Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dim light quotes, dim meaning in hindi, rahul jain dim dim light, dim bulb light shayri 0, dim dim light song,

• 15 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Swapnil Moon

My luck is dull and dim,
No problem.
One day I will shine
without any luck factor. ✨ #yqbaba #yqquotes #wordoftheday #dim #noluck #selfconfidence #shine

Srishti Yadav

In lap of these dim light
Many stories work.
To awake in the arms 
Of bright light of the sun. #yqbaba #yqtales #motivation #lap #dim #stories #arms #infinity

Cerebral Derange

Why,
way is too dim to find you
Is it for absence of light or
absence of you in me #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#dim#way#absence#light

Cerebral Derange

Why,
way is too dim to find you
Is it for absence of light or
absence of you in me #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#dim#way#absence#light

CalmKazi

the thing is
you owe me those
frothy pours in linn
and I owe you these
shades, sun kissed, dim. #SlyCollab #IOweYou with Hemashwetha KS on seasons

#CalmKaziCollabs 

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #waterfall #froth #dim #sunkissed #shades

Roohi Bhargava

#Dim life

read more
Dim lights give the brighter aura in life, sometimes!  #dim #life

Amit Jotwani

You lit a match,                                                      sparked a fleeting flame,                                      before the incense stick                                         of our simmering love,                                        was consigned to a dim glow,                                   from our unlit past,                                                        leaving a waft of lingering fragrance.  #match #spark #FleetingFlame #IncenseStick #love #simmer #waft #glow #dim #linger #fragrance #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Avi

उम्मीदें टूट रही है।
भरोसा उठ रहा है।
क्या कमी थी मुझमें
जो सब छूट रहा है।

©Avi #Failure #deadsoul #broken #dim #nothingness 
#alone

Soumya Ranjan

#waiting #soumya30hai #nojo #Dil #Dim #trend Bhai like Karo share and follow karo

read more
Dil or dimag dono hi he jude
fir hm kyo kahte ki dono alag kam karte
dil or dimag dono milkar tumhara 
jiwan he samalte to fir kyo tum
dono alag kahte vo to 
ek hi sari ke doo alag agan
he likin vo bhi es parciality se
dang he
dono ko ek bano or jiwan ko
hamesha haste hua bitao 
or dil dimag ko ek sath hi dikhao

pls like kato follow bhi pls #waiting #soumya30hai  #nojo #Dil #Dim #trend Bhai like Karo share and follow karo

jonaki halder

#Dim

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification