Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about amrik singh and sons, bhajan singh and sons, kaatelal and sons cast name with photo, katelal and sons sab tv cast, kaatelal and sons episode 1,

• 17 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nandhini

#Sons are the mother's lifeA son may outgrow your lap but he will never outgrow your heart#

read more
mute video

Ravi

no filmy #FilmyMeme #Sons #Music #films

read more
mute video

BHargavpriya M

Children observe everything;
Your words, actions, behaviours, respect, habits, core qualities
and choose how to and/or how not to be so

©BHargavpriya M Child's inspiration
#SelfReflection #Daughters #sons
#parents #CoupleGoals

Sajan Ansari

#Sons gdhfg@sajan ansari song #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Khushahal Saini

Father's And Son's Story life #fathersandsons #f4follow #fathers #Sons #विचार

read more
mute video

Pavan D

#Sons #Memes

read more
mute video

Deepak Kanoujia

For English Medium translation of hindi quote...🙂🙂 #Sons #father #PARENTS #dauhghter #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #weapon #Feminism

read more
For Fathers, If
Sons are
WEAPONS
Then
Daughters are
SUPER-WEAPONS  For English Medium translation of hindi quote...🙂🙂
#sons #father #parents 
#dauhghter #modishtro 
#deepakkanoujia #weapon 
#feminism

Deepak Kanoujia

feminism prevails...son can't be a daughter but a daughter can be both... #Sons #Daughters #weapons #brahmastra #fatherslove #PARENTS #modishtro #deepakkanoujia

read more
पुत्र
पिता के अस्त्र की तरह होते हैं...
और
पुत्रियां
ब्रहमास्त्र... feminism prevails...son can't be a daughter but a daughter can be both...
#sons #daughters #weapons 
#brahmastra #fatherslove #parents 
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia

Arpita Mohanty

Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation. How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️ #yqbaba #astheticthoughts #ohhwomania #yqquotes love #Family #Sons

read more
God: ask me what you want 
Me : I want him to radiate me .
God : but you both can't radiate together.
He : I'm ready to hide for her to radiate.
 Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation.
How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️
#yqbaba
#astheticthoughts
#ohhwomania
#yqquotes
#love
#family

Arpita Mohanty

Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation. How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️ #yqbaba #astheticthoughts #ohhwomania #yqquotes love #Family #Sons

read more
God: ask me what you want 
Me : I want him to radiate me .
God : but you both can't radiate together.
He : I'm ready to hide for her to radiate.
 Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation.
How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️
#yqbaba
#astheticthoughts
#ohhwomania
#yqquotes
#love
#family
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification