Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Academics Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Academics Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about academics for you, balancing social life and academics, sports and academics quotes, quotes about academics and athletics, academics in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rohit Mane

djinspired🇫‌🇴‌🇱‌🇱‌🇴‌🇼‌ #Dance #Academics #suspense

read more
mute video

Ankit

Why do you think parents pressurise their children be academically good instead of following their creative passions? 

Because passions in this country can lead you to that in adult life which you haven't dealt throughout your upbringing, whereas, academics still gives you a chance to fit in the monetary lifestyle. #parents #academics #passion #upbringing #yqbaba

Ankit

#Study #Weak #Academics #writer #express #yqbaba This is no made up story but genuine me.

read more
I never remembered academic stuffs taught, read, given notes upon by all or any and thus considered to be an academically weak student.

But I never ever left my own way of expressing things about my understanding about any subject or topic; perhaps that makes me a writer (although I am studying law + management).  #study #weak #academics #writer #express #yqbaba 

This is no made up story but genuine me.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

बरबाद होने के कई तरीके हैं
लेकिन मैंने PhD को चुना| #phd #phdlife #phdjokes #phdstudent #dreamingvet #academics #doctordiaries #writersofinstagram

spirituality_spilled_by_doctor

ek academic session khatm hone k baad  books se bhale hi taallukaat khatm ho jaate hon...
lekin jo naye rishte ban jaate hain..
wo rah-rah ke yaad aate hain

-Nausheen Alvi #academics#books#rishtein#yaadein..

Varul Chaturvedi

a person needed someone he got a pen he's not a person now he's a writer #nojotojabalpur

read more
failed in academics 
broken in life 
neglected by the socitey 
was dying everday to live 

suddenly one day he took a pen and started writing 
topper in academics 
engaged in life 
star to society 

and even in his tough days
his pen never leaves him now too a person needed someone 
he got a pen 
he's not a person now 
he's a writer 
#nojotojabalpur

Motivation & Success

The Success Story Of India's Youngest - PhD Holder In Numerology Science & Law Of Attraction Trainer & Coach. From The Childhood Itself I Attracted Everything I Wanted, Whatever I Thought Would Be In Front Of Me Sometimes In Hours, In Days, In Weeks Or In Months. Every Moment Of My Childhood I Used To Visualise Things Which I Want It Front Of Me And Somehow They Turn Into Reality, I Thought I Was Lucky But What I Didn't Knew That I Was Unknowingly Practising The Most Powerful Law Of The Univers #Books #Poetry #Quotes #story #Thoughts #Motivation #nevergiveup #kalakaksh #TST #Since

read more
 The Success Story Of India's Youngest - PhD Holder In Numerology Science & Law Of Attraction Trainer & Coach.

From The Childhood Itself I Attracted Everything I Wanted, Whatever I Thought Would Be In Front Of Me Sometimes In Hours, In Days, In Weeks Or In Months. Every Moment Of My Childhood I Used To Visualise Things Which I Want It Front Of Me And Somehow They Turn Into Reality, I Thought I Was Lucky But What I Didn't Knew That I Was Unknowingly Practising The Most Powerful Law Of The Univers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification