Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Caused Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Caused Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anaemia is caused due to deficiency of, goitre is caused due to deficiency of, deafness is caused due to rupturing of, bulking of sand is caused due to, stress concentration is caused due to,

• 6 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MissNeK

Love is pure, don't make it chronic trauma. #Tuaurmain #Jeewan love #anxiety #Caused #mentalsickness #विचार

read more
mute video

BbB

And this time, 
I am fighting you for
Every bit of pain you caused...  #fighting_you
#qotd #pain #caused
#QuoteOfTheDay #yqthoughts

Renee D. Gross

H👁️W DO ✨Y🌞U✨ DO? {{{{{{P💖ETIC Y😍U}}}}}} 💌💚*🙏...🎁*🌈🙌😊*!~ #PoetryAndYou NOJOTO #nojotoonpinterest #POETICALLYMAGNETICALLYYOURS

read more
Poetry and you  
 WORDS...NOT ALWAYS SPOKEN,
AND YET, EMOTIONS ARE EVOKING!
A STIRRING* CAUSED THIS OCCURRING.
WE ALL KNOW...
THAT'S A WELCOMING PREFERRING!
P O E T R Y
LOOK AROUND YOU...
WHEN THE RIGHT VIBE TOUCHED YOU...
OR
IF SOMETHING OR SOMEONE,
CAUSED A PAUSE...
LEADING YOU TO DO AN ABOUT-FACE FACE,
EXPLORING A NEW SPACE...
THAT'S POETRY TOO!

OH YES!

"POETRY IS LIFE'S* OBSERVATION...
MORE IMPORTANTLY,
ITS GLORIOUS PARTICIPATION!"
🙏 H👁️W DO ✨Y🌞U✨ DO?
{{{{{{P💖ETIC Y😍U}}}}}}
💌💚*🙏...🎁*🌈🙌😊*!~
#POETRYANDYOU
#NOJOTO
#NOJOTOONPINTEREST
#POETICALLYMAGNETICALLYYOURS

Esha Das

Start writing and I assure you it will heal you.... and help you discover who you actually are... #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry When I write I liberate myself from some memories.... everyday....bcz when I write I pen down my feelings.....those unspoken words wch are still incomplete....whn I write I find me a shelter......bcz whn I write it heals the damage already caused! When I do this I discover myself evry single day....bcz whn I do this I take a step towards my future terminating the calamity caused. Start writing and I assure you it will heal you.... and help you discover who you actually are...

Alefiya Shamshi

acid attack My body was melting like a plastic And I never experienced anything before such drastic! What was my mistake Did I make anybody harm Was having a beautiful face my curse Or having that body of charm

read more
Girl quotes in Hindi My body was melting like a plastic
And I never experienced anything before such drastic!

(continued in caption) acid attack
My body was melting like a plastic
And I never experienced anything before such drastic!

What was my mistake
Did I make anybody harm
Was having a beautiful face my curse
Or having that body of charm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification