Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Spade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Spade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hoe and spade meaning in hindi, spade meaning in hindi, spade meaning in marathi, calling a spade a spade, spade a spade,

• 6 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Amit Jotwani

Need a honest spade 
to excavate the intrinsic untruths 
plaguing our relationship
and replant the seeds of love
fertilised with the experience 
of a unirrigated false start. 

#honest #spade #excavate #untruth #relationship #irrigate #fertilise #FalseStart #replant #seeds #love #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Somya Baranwal

THE SPADE

Anyone and everyone can dig smiles,
From any and every earth.
And when smiles dug out,
The fragrance spreads free, 
East, west, north and south.
Those who pass by, will also get it,
Be not mean, stop not to dig,
They also dig, for them, for you, for all.
Keep your spade sharp and ready,
Everywhere around you,
It's earth, soft or hard, it's earth....

#spade #reality #yqtales #yqbaba #yqpoetry

Sidhardh Elango

What's Friendship? 
Ans : SPADE
What's SPADE?
Ans :
we are 5 people, different from any in all 4 directions, with a connection that defies 3 dimensions, valuable to me as my 2 eyes and beating as 1 soul.

#Spade
#eSuQuotes #friends #mygang #Friend

Mursed Ali Khan

Calling a spade a spade ♠️ Pakistan’s attempts to sharpen differences and stir up hatred, are simply put - “hate speech” India’s full statement as Right of Reply 🔗 mymea.in/eeo #nojotophoto

read more
 Calling a spade a spade ♠️ 

Pakistan’s attempts to sharpen differences and stir up hatred, are simply put - “hate speech”

India’s full statement as Right of Reply 🔗 mymea.in/eeo

Mursed Ali Khan

Calling a spade a spade ♠️ Pakistan’s attempts to sharpen differences and stir up hatred, are simply put - “hate speech” India’s full statement as Right of Reply 🔗 mymea.in/eeo #nojotophoto

read more
 Calling a spade a spade ♠️ 

Pakistan’s attempts to sharpen differences and stir up hatred, are simply put - “hate speech”

India’s full statement as Right of Reply 🔗 mymea.in/eeo

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty

#something I LOOK AT-51 BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY The crumbling relics of the bygone days tell it all, the exploitation of man by man, one carrying another on his shoulder to live and make a living for those he loves.

read more
SOMETHING I LOOK AT-51
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

The crumbling relics 
of the bygone days tell it all,
the exploitation of man by man,
one carrying another on his shoulder to live and make a living for those he loves.

The deserted look of the street in yesteryears speaks volumes of imperialism at its peak with people hardly daring to come out in open,
what to raise their voice of thunder?

Everything remained the same except the glittering outer line,
it is same, a lonely man's lone walk in a crowded street.
We are the same gentlemen as we were hundred years back  with gloomy eyes and the same horrified looks on our face

Still, we digest and tolerate injustice, still hesitant and uncomfortable we are to raise our voice and call a spade a spade,
still imperialism in a new guise, the indomitable desire of man to subjugate, to build his castle on others blood and sweat.

Still economic disparity and segmented division of society, still one carrying the other on his shoulder to make his both ends meet with naked self-interest and parochial loyalties and make belief identities eating the very vitals of the society.

Things have changed but
hardly there is any change in us.
The wind of change touching us without affecting our attitude towards life and others with whom we live and share
not this so beautiful world of ours.

copyright@smrutiranjan 20.8.2017 #SOMETHING I LOOK AT-51
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

The crumbling relics 
of the bygone days tell it all,
the exploitation of man by man,
one carrying another on his shoulder to live and make a living for those he loves.

subhdeep1987

What is Germaine Greer the iconic feminist trying to say in that Al Jazeera interview in 'Head to head' program? Okay, first of all, let me say it in the beginning that I am not a feminist supporter but supporter of ultra modern women who take decision on her own right without conditioned by others. Why am I not supporter of feminism rather pro men that is a complex long debate for another day. I gave this introduction about myself to clarify a few things as I am going to answer this question #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #BreakUp #HeartBreak #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #nojotodigitalart #poetryinhindi #RehneDe

read more
What is Germaine Greer the iconic feminist trying to say in that Al Jazeera interview in 'Head to head' program?

Okay, first of all, let me say it in the beginning that I am not a feminist supporter but supporter of ultra modern women who take decision on her own right without conditioned by others.

Why am I not supporter of feminism rather pro men that is a complex long debate for another day.

I gave this introduction about myself to clarify a few things as I am going to answer this question

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification