Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Socks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Socks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zkano socks where to buy, happy socks pr, socks for men, heated gloves and socks 10, cocks and socks 10,

• 9 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

subanu s

socks #Socks #no #nojato #Comedy

read more
mute video

Mahima Jain

Dear (Shinchan ke Papa ki) Socks.. Hey dude, kaisi ho tum? I am sure maze m hi hongi.. kyuki jo socks Shinchan k papa k pero mein zinda reh skti hai wo toh kahin bhi maze m reh sakti hai.. You know what pehle mujhe tum par bahut taras aata tha Harry ko chhod k koi tumse pyar nhi krta tha.. Mitsi aur Shinchan hmesha tumse dhur bhagte the.. Par ek din maine tumhare karname dekhe.. Tumne choro (thief) ko maar giraya, Mitsi ki bhi shopping mein crowd km krne m help ki.. Pehle mera favourite object #Humour #letters #shinchan #pennpopcorn #popthefun #popthefunday5 #pnpletears

read more
Harry's Hero Socks 🧦
     Dear (Shinchan ke Papa ki) Socks..

Hey dude, kaisi ho tum? I am sure maze m hi hongi.. kyuki jo socks Shinchan k papa k pero mein zinda reh skti hai wo toh kahin bhi maze m reh sakti hai.. You know what pehle mujhe tum par bahut taras aata tha Harry ko chhod k koi tumse pyar nhi krta tha.. Mitsi aur Shinchan hmesha tumse dhur bhagte the.. Par ek din maine tumhare karname dekhe.. Tumne choro (thief) ko maar giraya, Mitsi ki bhi shopping mein crowd km krne m help ki.. Pehle mera favourite object

Sakshi Vashist

Your socks
Red
Funny, like you
Here, unlike you 

#socks #red #funny #you #missingyou #away #unlike

Sakshi Vashist

July 2019

Before you know, we'll reach July
It's always a good time to undo a lie!
Do watch the solar and lunar Eclipse in the sky
And don't forget to match your socks, belt and tie

Read all by clicking #prediction2019 #prediction #happynewyear #happynewyear2019  #lie #eclipse #socks #tie

CalmKazi

मोज़े #calmkaziwrites #yqdidi #Socks Life #liners

read more
फटी जुराब सी है ये ज़िंदगी,
सीवन जो अनसुलझी है, साँस लेती है;
जितना ढकी है, बचा लेती है।। मोज़े

#CalmKaziWrites #YQDidi #Socks #Life #Liners

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep19 TRAVEL TRUCE I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time. #story #Funny #humor #yqbaba #yqtales #packing #Socks #Towel #Bachelor #Flights #microstory #calmkaziwrites #TowelDay #Hitchhikers

read more
TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

They are called "towels" and "socks"

(Continued in caption) #ThumbSizedStories #Ep19

TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

Sachin Sidhra

The socks are an important part of your wardrobe. #yqbaba #Quote #Socks #gentleman #Wardrobe #sachinsidhra #LPU #echoclublpu

read more
Gentlemen's Wardrobe Tips:
# 6 The socks we wear should be of the calf length and the same colour as your trousers because even if the trousers ride up a bit while you sit you still don't attract undue attention with a contrasting colour shade. The socks are an important part of your wardrobe. #yqbaba #quote #socks #gentleman #wardrobe #sachinsidhra #lpu #echoclublpu

Devesh Roy

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqshayari #yqhindi #yqdard #Socks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kapil Bendresh Collaborating with Monika Tigraniya Collaborating with Manna Saral Collaborating with Anuup Kamal Agrawal #yqbaba

read more
मैंने इश्क़ किया था 
मैं आशिक़ हूँ, गुनेहगार नही #yqdidi #yqbaba
#yqshayari #yqhindi
#yqdard #socks  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Kapil Bendresh
Collaborating with  Monika Tigraniya
Collaborating with  Manna Saral
Collaborating with  Anuup Kamal Agrawal #yqbaba

NEERAJ SIINGH

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqshayari #yqhindi #yqdard #Socks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kapil Bendresh Collaborating with Monika Tigraniya Collaborating with Manna Saral Collaborating with Anuup Kamal Agrawal Collaborating with Isha Jain #neerajwrites

read more
न जुआरी , न खारीददार , न बाजार , न प्यार ,
बस इतना काफी है , तेरे यार ही सही  #yqdidi #yqbaba
#yqshayari #yqhindi
Collaborating with  Anuup Kamal Agrawal
Collaborating with  Isha Jain #neerajwrites

Ravi Ranjan

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqshayari #yqhindi #yqdard #Socks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kapil Bendresh Collaborating with Monika Tigraniya Collaborating with Manna Saral Collaborating with Anuup Kamal Agrawal #yqtales Collaborating with Anirudh chaudhary

read more
प्यार में मिले दर्द का,
कोई उपचार नहीं। #yqdidi #yqbaba
#yqshayari #yqhindi
Collaborating with  Anuup Kamal Agrawal #yqtales 
Collaborating with  Anirudh chaudhary
loader
Home