Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Abused Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Abused Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abused/times/is/many/but/it, abused meaning in hindi, abused words in english, abused meaning in english, abused meaning in marathi,

• 14 Followers
  • 34 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

Give. But don't allow
yourself to be used.
Love. But don't allow
your heart to be abused.
Trust. But don't be naive.
Listen. But don't lose
your own voice.

©KhaultiSyahi #lonelynight #give but... #think about it🤔 #Life_experience #Truth #Life_experience #bible #verse #used #Abused

Swapnil Moon

Some decisions in your life which 
you thought was easy to make could 
lead you to the tough life.
Drugs, Weed, Alcohol and all shitty stuff under peer pressure delivers a big blow which definitely affects your senses, health and quality of life, even anybody out of them can't tell why they are in this.
Act sincerely whenever it is about you. Peers!
#yqbaba #yqquotes #sincerity #life #senses #addiction #abused #writer

KhaultiSyahi

What Makes a
Narcissist Panic?
1. Loss of Control
2. Independence
3. Being Ignored
4. Criticism
5. Honesty
6. Humiliation
7. Being Called Out
8. Losing
9. No Special
Treatment
10. Ageing
11. Being Alone

©KhaultiSyahi #Dark #narcissistic #narcissist #panic #khaultisyahi #Truth #Life_experience #Abused  throughout my life ☜☞☟☝︎

Amit Jotwani

Her 'used' body 
and 'abused' heart 
argue occasionally 
about who's hurting more.  #used #abused #hurt #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

a love, undeserved
and unwanted;
played to its fullest;
abused and bruised.

like putty, in a pair
of callused hands;
dirtied and blemished;
'til it drips to the sand. #love #unwanted #abused #undeserved #yqbaba

Namit

Psycho people are most beautiful people but once they are harmed they are too dangerous.. 🤡 #psycho #psychopathic #missundersttod #Abused #misstreated #randomthoughts #Stories nojoto #story

read more
I'm psycho hell is where i might go, 

I'm a morning person,  but i might commit evil acts at night though. 

Your hardest punch to me is just a light blow.

Mess with me and a grenade at your house is what i might throw.. !

dynamite Psycho people are most beautiful people but once they are harmed they are too dangerous.. 🤡
#psycho #psychopathic #missundersttod #abused #misstreated #randomthoughts #stories #nojoto

Ruqayyah Ava

Dear men, Keep patience with the woman who had been bad past, Who has been Sexually abused , toxic mother -daughter relationship ,toxic father-daughter relationship,emotionally neglected and abused, bullied,toxic partnership. She is healing from her bad past ,she has crack in her soul in her body,

read more
 Dear men,

Keep patience with the woman who had been bad past,

Who has been Sexually abused , toxic mother -daughter relationship ,toxic father-daughter relationship,emotionally neglected and abused, bullied,toxic partnership.

She is healing from her bad past ,she has crack in her soul in her body,

Vinayrappersingh

#BreakUp#nolove#Abused Internet Jockey Havaruni Dueby Deepa Rajput Divya Joshi Madhavi Choudhary #story

read more
 #breakup#nolove#abused Internet Jockey Havaruni Dueby Deepa Rajput Divya Joshi Madhavi Choudhary

Vattam Rajesh〝Rs Creations™〞

We are living in a society 👪 where we worship #goddess 🙏 But we don't respect #Women 👩 We burn ⚡them for #Dowry 💸 and kill 🔪 #girls in the womb 🏥 We call her #Ghar_Ki_Lakshmi 💰but do not encourage her to work 📂 We pray to #Saraswathi 📖but do not invest money 💵 on her for quality #Education 🎓 If women 🙋 stands up for #Injustice 🔞we quest the #durga within her & tell her to shut up 🙊 When she can't tolerate 🙉 it anymore the #kali within her emerges in full force 🙅 but she gets #Abused 💆or Ha #Art #Change #Masterpiece #Artist #Artwork #Evil #womenempowerment #TimeToChange #swag #sketchbook #creative #blackpen #Rs_Creations #blackandwhite #monochrome #nofilter #RespectGirls #bethechange #Dusshera #Harrased #Super_power

read more
 We are living in a society 👪 where we worship #Goddess  🙏
But we don't respect #women 👩
We burn ⚡them for #Dowry  💸 and kill 🔪 #girls in the womb 🏥
We call her #Ghar_Ki_Lakshmi  💰but do not encourage her to work 📂
We pray to #Saraswathi  📖but do not invest money 💵 on her for quality #education 🎓
If women 🙋 stands up for #injustice  🔞we quest the #Durga within her & tell her to shut up 🙊
When she can't tolerate 🙉 it anymore the #Kali within her emerges in full force 🙅 but she gets #Abused 💆or #Ha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification