Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rolling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rolling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kilian rolling in love, rolling in the deep lyrics, rolling in the deep, like a rolling stone, like and rolling stone,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#game #Dice #Rolling #Favour life #inspirationalquotes image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
The fun in the game of dice is
rolling, throwing and waiting for the number to favour you. All these elements are in life too.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #game #Dice #Rolling #Favour #life #inspirationalquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Pen of a Soul

#expectation #bliss #Rolling life Long journey to go, star is the limit...

read more
Life keeps teaching us lessons every now  
And then either through sadness or through bliss...

Expectation is the biggest reason of sadness in life because we dont get back the same what we did good for someone..

Bliss is a nature of doing good for someone who seems in need good things because they have seen bad everytime but you dont get that value what you should get for such kindness..
In both the situations you are loosing your self esteem to make others feel special..

So always value yourself first and give importance to yourself first... #expectation #bliss #rolling #life 
Long journey to go, star is the limit...

Vikash Bakshi

#expectation #bliss #Rolling life Long journey to go, star is the limit...

read more
Life keeps teaching us lessons every now  
And then either through sadness or through bliss...

Expectation is the biggest reason of sadness in life because we dont get back the same what we did good for someone..

Bliss is a nature of doing good for someone who seems in need good things because they have seen bad everytime but you dont get that value what you should get for such kindness..
In both the situations you are loosing your self esteem to make others feel special..

So always value yourself first and give importance to yourself first... #expectation #bliss #rolling #life 
Long journey to go, star is the limit...

Anand Nagada

#tears #Rolling #yqbaba 396/366

read more
I dont know why i was missing you
 so much today

Tears rolling through my eyes,
Testing my patience level to meet you

And sensing my state at the moment
You asked me,

" What can I do to make you feel better?"
"Just a smile", I replied.

And you filled the long distance gap in between with the sweet smile.

#tears #rolling  #yqbaba
396/366

Anand Nagda

#tears #Rolling #yqbaba 396/366

read more
I dont know why i was missing you
 so much today

Tears rolling through my eyes,
Testing my patience level to meet you

And sensing my state at the moment
You asked me,

" What can I do to make you feel better?"
"Just a smile", I replied.

And you filled the long distance gap in between with the sweet smile.

#tears #rolling  #yqbaba
396/366

Nitin M

Tennis ball Exercise Placing a tennis ball on the ground and gently rolling it underfoot for a few minutes can help loosen up your plantar fascia, making it much less likely to become irritated. Put enough pressure on the ball to get a deep massage. You may feel some soreness, but back off if you feel any pain. #Exercise #workout #weightloss #Fit #Fitness #Gym #Nutrition #Diet #Healthy #Health #Tennis #Tennisball #ball #foot #Rolling #roll #bottom #footpain #Medeaz

read more
 Tennis ball Exercise
Placing a tennis ball on the ground and gently rolling it underfoot for a few minutes can help loosen up your plantar fascia, making it much less likely to become irritated. Put enough pressure on the ball to get a deep massage. You may feel some soreness, but back off if you feel any pain.

#exercise #workout #weightloss #fit #fitness #gym #nutrition #diet #healthy #health #Tennis #Tennisball #ball #foot #rolling #roll #bottom #footpain #Medeaz

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification