Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Senseless Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Senseless Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about senseless meaning in hindi, senseless in hindi, senseless meaning in english, senseless meaning in marathi, senseless quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

When we make sense #Senseless #Thoughts

read more

Krishnadasi Sanatani

mere dimag main kya chalrahahai unka diya hai un k paas hi jana hai gamm kis baat ki jab saaso ki mala aur sharir k chand umar un k paas hai. jay shree mahakal 🌸🙏💖🌼 Love life #story #nojotohindi nojoto #Shiva #Senseless #chakras #Karma #Inspiration #films

read more

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhindi #yqkanmani #Senseless love pic credit: google

read more
Senseless people always remain senseless... 
Your love, care, possessiveness and affection towards them is utter waste... #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yqhindi #yqkanmani #senseless #love pic credit: google

Swapnil Moon

In My Head everything is messed
I pull my senses to wake me straight
Cause my dreams are senseless
I walk on buildings in vertical plane
Just to watch things in orthogonal ways.
Yesterday I have thrown water in this stance
Guess what happened?
That water falls on my face
As the gravity works well. 🤣 #inmyhead #yqpoetry #yqpoem #senseless #lifeofanengineer #justfun 😂 #yqbaba #yqquotes

Mayuri Gaikwad

***The person's whose thoughts are out of common understanding domain are usually considered as Senseless and Dumb. #insane #logic #thoughtful #understanding_domain #Senseless #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
The person who is often 
referred as insane 
is actually the most 
logical and thoughtful one.
 ***The person's whose thoughts are out of common understanding domain are usually considered as Senseless and Dumb.
#insane #logic #thoughtful #understanding_domain #senseless #yqbaba #yqdidi

AsmuAmol

For things like : living alone, attending a party, do Job in different city, be independent

they say : No you are too young for that, not mature.

For things like : Marriage

they say : 18 done? Time to get married. You are a grown up!

#hipocrisy #hypocrisy #insane #senseless #yqbaba #tpmd #BoostThyself

monika.jhaa

She might have 'less-sense' 
but obviously not 'senseless'.

Mind the difference! #sense #senseless #she #you #yqbaba #yqdidi

Obasa Ayomide

Sanity is germane to ones well-being...#sanity #Senses #Senseless #Senselessness #sanitycheck

read more
Not every Man with senses is sane.  Sanity is germane to ones well-being...#sanity #senses #senseless #senselessness #sanitycheck

rakhi_sweety

मेरा खाना फेकना घर वाले गरीब हो जाएंगे
(according to my bhabhi)
मेरी भाभी का खाना फेंकना गाय खा लेगी।
अर्थात:- sadda kutta kutta 
Todda kutta tommy

©rakhi_sweety #Nojoto #saddakuttakutta 
#toddakuttatommy
#family 
#familyissue 
#clash
#yqbaba 
#senseless 
#taless

First Last

It's the prep of the self-defense that grip up all of the sense! #senseofhumor #Defense #Favor #ihateitwhen ⛓️🗣️📲 #Senseless #flavour #writemealetter #feveroflove ✍️🕉 #Life_experience

read more
.......................... It's the prep of the self-defense that grip up all of the sense!

#senseofhumor #defense #favor #ihateitwhen ⛓️🗣️📲 #senseless #flavour #writemealetter #feveroflove ✍️🕉
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification