Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Manan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Manan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about manan love story, manan wani quotes, manan pics with quotes, manan nandini with shayri 0, manan stories wattpad,

• 8 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Unknown

Gayathri

Welcome to the day 12 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Happy Hug Day. In today's #lovepoem, collab and tell us about the times when you hugged your loved one for the first time. #Manan #firsthug #yourquotedidi #whenihuggedyou #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The coldness
Inside the mind
The coldness
Of Life
Was no longer cold
Because of the warmness
And the calmness radiated

— % & 
Welcome to the day 12 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Happy Hug Day. In today's #lovepoem, collab and tell us about the times when you hugged your loved one for the first time.  #manan #firsthug #yourquotedidi #whenihuggedyou #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

Love is
Showing your hidden side
Without realizing 
Love is
Talking from heart
Without fear of judgement
Love is 
Listening to them and changing 
Without intention of listening 
Love is
Going crazy over your
Love depicting subconscious actions 
Love is
The beauty 
Which remove the beasts  #yqbaba #yqdidi #manan #manikandnandini #kyy #love

Gayathri

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #doortomyheart • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ 😊 Check out our pinned post. 🎊 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Manan #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Was never closed for you
Even when I thought
It was closed OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #doortomyheart
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

😊 Check out our pinned post. 🎊

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Gayathri

Monster from outside
Angel from inside
Little did he know
He can't hide his inside angel
From his angel #manan  #manikmalhotra #nandinimurthy #love #yqbaba #yqdidi

Gayathri

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! #rzlove_is_a_boat #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoMeWriMo #YourQuoteAndMine #Manan #yqdidi Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which sails because of
Small actions and huge trust
Which speak more than million sweet words
And come out successfully
Even when strom of fights happen  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts! 

#rzlove_is_a_boat #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yomewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine #manan #yqdidi 
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATatruepartner • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ CHECK OUT OUR PINNED POST! 😁🏆 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #Manan #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Is the one
Who sees your good side 
When the world sees your bad side OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATatruepartner 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
CHECK OUT OUR PINNED POST! 😁🏆
Collab with your soulful words.✨  

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

साहस

हाँ है #Maut #Zindagi #Satati #Manan #Din #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Manan Singh

read more
जिंदगी बाउम्र मानती है जतन।
जिंदगी जन्मों की रोटी है,जन।। हाँ है #maut #zindagi #satati #manan #din  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Manan Singh

Vaishali Garg

I think Only #Kyy, #Manan fans are understand this post. and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #kyybiggestfan#parthsamthaan

read more
I know you like the firefly and I like the stars and now we are together, so, we have to shine like the moon.  I think Only #kyy, #manan fans are  understand this post.
and how well do you know someone? #knowyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg  #kyybiggestfan#parthsamthaan

Akash Srivastava Official

Mann ki kuch baatein ✨ #Flower #thought #khayal #chintan #Manan #vichaar #Thoughts

read more
Jahan ki roti badhhi hogi ,
wahan jakar usse kha loge tum.
To fir fikr kis baat ki karte ho tum ,
kyun guht guht karte jeete-marte ho tum?

©Akash Srivastava Official Mann ki kuch baatein ✨

#Flower #thought #khayal #chintan #manan #vichaar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification