Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Commercial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Commercial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kevlar is commercial name for, undesired commercial email is known as, commercial meaning in hindi, free trap beats for commercial use, tv commercial background music,

• 12 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sandhya Saini

mute video

Lavish Goyal

You came in my life like a stranger and your importance im my life continuously acclerate. I am south pole and you was my north pole and now you change to south pole this means attraction change into repulsion and  we are mentally apart but now i want to be your north pole for mutual attraction and to open a hospital of love with mutual understanding.  #commercial #student #CA #muskanradhawaniwrites  
Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani
#lavithoughts #picalabiso 
#sciencestudent #aimtobedoctor

Lavish Goyal

You came in my life like a stranger and your importance im my life continuously acclerate. I am south pole and you was my north pole and now you change to south pole this means attraction change into repulsion and  we are mentally apart but now i want to be your north pole for mutual attraction and to open a hospital of love with mutual understanding.  #commercial #student #CA #muskanradhawaniwrites  
Collaborating with Muskan Radhawani
#lavithoughts #picalabiso 
#sciencestudent #aimtobedoctor

Siyabonga Zuma

THEY is commercial:

THEY are busy telling us about getting cheques,
whilst all THEY need is a reality check. 

How are we supposed to be inspired to get our own cheques if THEY don't tell us about the harsh realities THEY endured to get where THEY are?

THEY are keeping us in the dark. 
THEY don't want to shed the light upon us. 
Are THEY selfish perhaps?
Don't THEY want us to flourish like them?
Lift us up and tell us what really went down. I #hate #commercial
#yqbaba #yqtales

Unknown

mute video

Akshay Mulchandani

Newspaper वैचारिक क्रांति के लिए शुरू किया गया समाचारपत्र ,
आज शायद कॉमर्शियलाइज़ेशन की आड़ में, 
समाचारपत्र न रहके,
बस एक विज्ञापनपत्र बन चुका है 😴

©Akshay Mulchandani #paid #commercial #newspaper #किस्सा #हिंदी 

#IndianNewspaperDay

Rekha💕Sharma "मंजुलाहृदय"

#Discussion between my Accounting teacher & me about Balance Sheet of life😃 #Commercial life

read more
💐  🙏

😊😊😊 #Discussion between my Accounting teacher & me about Balance Sheet of life😃 #Commercial life

Rekha💕Sharma "मंजुलाहृदय"

Financial Year 2020-2021
°°°°°°°°☆☆°°°☆☆°°°☆☆°°°°°°°°

इस Financial Year अपनें
 Life के Balance Sheet में,
 Asset वाली Dr. Side में
 Happiness होगी ज़्यादा...

और Balance Sheet की 
 Liability वाली Cr. Side में,
 Sadness की होगी कमीं।

By the way ये Depend करता है हम पर,
कि किस तरह अपनें Commercial Life के
Balance Sheet को करतें हैं हम Tally.....
🤗🤗🤗
😎"Commercial Fanda in Life"😎 
-Rekha $harma "मंजुलाहृदय" #New_Financial_Year_2020 
#commercial_log 
#commercial life
#Rekhasharma

Riya

mute video

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Once in a while, I take the opportunity to cut out. To Connect with something I truly love & Believe. #Newton was one such movie. It is not for: - People looking for entertainment which a Judwa Movie might give, because not things in life are entertainment. - People who are looking for "Happy endings" #Movies #Theater #MustWatch #Acting #AmazingMovie #NewtonForOscar

read more
 Once in a while, I take the opportunity to cut out. 
To Connect with something I truly love & Believe. 

#Newton was one such movie. 

It is not for: 
- People looking for entertainment which a Judwa Movie might give, because not things in life are entertainment. 
- People who are looking for "Happy endings"
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification