Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Agreed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Agreed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who agreed to lead the revolt of 1857, who agreed to help helen meaning in hindi, who agreed to recommendations of mandal commission, i never learned anything from anybody who agreed with me, who agreed to use another path,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Durga Singh

mute video

Monika Gadhvana

#Agreed?? #bittertruth #heartbroken.. Anyone if want to collab can collab..Feel free to answer it as a collab. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with SrinAth Chinna

read more
Stay away from people who say 
"Trust me, I'm good " because behind 
Every goodness there's mask of FAKERY ...   #agreed?? #bittertruth #heartbroken.. 

Anyone if want to collab can collab..Feel free to answer it as a collab.
#yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  SrinAth Chinna

Akhil Sharma

mute video

Nimra Hayat

#voice #Agreed??

read more
mute video

Jasmine Ahmed

#agreed

First Last

#SatTogether If you see my previous dialect; where India represents the heart of the world, and the rest of the world only talks through their brain, they might be more intellect, but fanaticism is always there control by the Sword or Gun of the bullet! ⚔️🚫 We can use words instead! ✍️🎯💓 Love is the fascination that makes us different to build our Nation great, we are the best along with being strong in all kinds of purification through love plantation. 💓🇮🇳🕉️ However, the Unalloyed love of Go #Indian #Smile #happybirthday #Sunday #happyvalentinesday #FreshThoughts #engineeringlife #happyengineersday #Altogether #simile #BestThings

read more
We sat together but you never, #SatTogether 
If you see my previous dialect; where India represents the heart of the world, and the rest of the world only talks through their brain, they might be more intellect, but fanaticism is always there control by the Sword or Gun of the bullet! ⚔️🚫 We can use words instead! ✍️🎯💓

Love is the fascination that makes us different to build our Nation great, we are the best along with being strong in all kinds of purification through love plantation. 💓🇮🇳🕉️

However, the Unalloyed love of Go

First Last

#Smile and feel proud of Indian, never be alone 💓🇮🇳🕉️ It is our reputation that binds us together in a great single courtyard & we say that we ourselves are one of the famous innovations of the world & It is the mantra of my life & I feel proud that we ​​call us Indian. 🇮🇳💓 Read more about below or you can search Google, But I haven't got that picture yet: A foreign country asked Sir M. Visvesvaraya’s assistance in building a dam. Sir Visvesvaraya agreed to offer it only on the condition that #happybirthday #BharatRatna #weareindians #engineersDay #BestThings #thecolourred #MVisvesvaraya

read more
Our Smile #Smile and feel proud of Indian, never be alone 💓🇮🇳🕉️
It is our reputation that binds us together in a great single courtyard & we say that we ourselves are one of the famous innovations of the world & It is the mantra of my life & I feel proud that we ​​call us Indian. 🇮🇳💓

Read more about below or you can search Google, But I haven't got that picture yet: 

A foreign country asked Sir M. Visvesvaraya’s assistance in building a dam. Sir Visvesvaraya agreed to offer it only on the condition that

Mohammad Usman

#Love #Agreed

read more
Love & Respect

Respect is Most Needed than
#Love 👩‍❤️‍👩💏👪👪

#Agreed !!

Rooh_Lost_Soul

It was raining outside, i saw a bird next to my neighbor house and heard her sing with lots of pain from her cage She remind me of someone I never met before . Though i found her diary when i was on that seashore. That girl was just thirteen,when #Pain #Mistake #poem #bachpan #nojotopoetry #Galti #nojotoenglish #brokenlove

read more
THE CAGED BIRD SINGS

{Read Caption Please } It was raining outside, 
i saw a bird next to my neighbor house 
and heard her sing with lots of pain from her cage
She remind me of someone 
I never met before .
Though i found her diary when i was on that seashore.

That girl was just thirteen,when

Haris Chaudhry

#Agreed

read more
 #Agreed
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification