Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Vowels Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Vowels Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the words which have all vowels, vowels in hindi, vowels and consonants in english language 30, sounds of english vowels and consonants 110, vowels and consonants for kids 50,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

Imperative need of a,e,i,o,u vowels. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #333poem #Vowels #yqchallenge

read more
Love or hate,
How do we, 
Express without vowels? Imperative need of a,e,i,o,u vowels.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqmuse #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #333poem #vowels #yqchallenge

Shiv Anand

#Vowels #lovequotes #collabwithme #snehavermaquotes #adeshpanda #loveu ...❣️ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sneha Verma

read more

Especially Without U,I  have no meaning
 & incomplete. 
              The consonant  is defined the fixed     
               value of time and value.
               Vowel is special and uniquely     
              designed with lot of latent 
              frictional force behind it..

U are uniquely positioned with I..

#vowels #lovequotes #collabwithme #snehavermaquotes #adeshpanda #loveu ...❣️ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sneha Verma

Drg

Add “u” and “a” (our new beginnings) to make me complete - Durga Add just “u” - Drug ..to calm my anxiety #Vowels #complete_me #drug #yqbaba

read more
The vowels in my name complete me. But I will hand those to you. Rearrange, add or delete , it’s all upto you. You decide whether to complete me, or add “u” appropriately to keep me sedated Add “u” and “a” (our new beginnings) to make me complete - Durga 
Add just “u” - Drug ..to calm my anxiety 

#vowels #complete_me #drug #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification