Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best traveldiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best traveldiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about travel and love, i love travel and food, poems about travel and love, love to travel alone quotes, travel love quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bizz_are_ Soul

Write a tale of travel. #lasttimetravel #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #lasttravel #traveldiary

read more
unknowingly it marked our last travel, ever... Write a tale of travel. #lasttimetravel #shortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#lasttravel 
#traveldiary

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #traveldiary • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
let me travel through the darkest phase 
Let me find my own light and peace
 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #traveldiary
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

तेरे बिन अधूरा सा हूं...!!❤️

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #traveldiary • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
मेरे जिंदगी के सफर में मोड़ बहुत आए
लोग लगे थे, कि इसको कैसे भटकाए।।..... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #traveldiary

Harsh R

#harshRwriting Finally the most awaited journey starts😍😍❤️ #Travel #traveldiary

read more
And it's start #harshrwriting
Finally the most awaited journey starts😍😍❤️
#travel
#traveldiary

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
Let the day prepare you..
for the brightest star to reign..
and make you do what you can.. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #traveldiary

Vibha Katare

#traveldiary Here's a rather unconventional #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 8. Take this fun story forward. :) #SanitiserStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You : So, you applied this sticky gel on your hands. Why !!

My  relectant reply : To clean my hands obviously. It's sanatizer.

You :  How will you clean this gel from your hand now ? Do you need paper soap ?

Then the laughter.. 
Dear stranger , wherever you are, I am sure that you will be using Sanatizer now.  #traveldiary
Here's a rather unconventional #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 8. Take this fun story forward. :) #SanitiserStory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification