Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Renaissance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Renaissance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about humanism in the renaissance, artists of the renaissance, 5 writers from the renaissance, writers from the renaissance, faustus as a renaissance man,

• 4 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bharath Nandibhatla

Questions and an answer. #Question #Renaissance

read more
Do we seek love
or do we seek a lover?
Do we seek flight
or do we seek wings?
Do we seek comfort
or do we seek a home?

Do we seek our reflection
or do we chase mirrors?
Are we on a quest
or are we the question?

Am I music
waiting to weave a song?
Am I poetry
craving to write a poem?

I ask questions.
Do I seek answers? Questions and an answer.

#question #renaissance

HIMANSHU JADAV

mute video

HIMANSHU JADAV

mute video

HIMANSHU JADAV

mute video

HIMANSHU JADAV

mute video

HIMANSHU JADAV

mute video

HIMANSHU JADAV

વ્યવહાર કે આડંબર? (લગ્ન, સીમંત..)
જુનવાણી વ્યવહાર અત્યારે સંપૂર્ણરીતે આડંબરમાં તબદીલ થઇ ગયા છે. જે આર્થિક રીતે સદ્ધર છે એને મન તો અપરિવર્તનશીલ પ્રથા કહેવાય બાકી જે નિર્ધન છે એમને પૂછી જુઓ કે સદ્ધરના આનંદને કારણે નિર્ધનને જિંદગીભર કેટલું ઘસાવવું પડે છે?
અવશ્યપણે કુપ્રથા અટકવી જોઈએ.
ક્યાં સુધી તર્ક વગર જાળવી રાખીશું?
કઠિન અવશ્ય છે બાકી શરૂઆત હું કરીશ.
આપના પ્રતિભાવ આવકાર્ય!

©HIMANSHU JADAV #Renaissance

Ashish Deshmukh

आप मुह पर ताले लगाने की कोशिश जारी रखो...

हम कलम को तीर, शाही को बारूद बनाकर लिखेंगे...

- आशिष देशमुख #Renaissance

Anusha TR

Art during Middle ages and Renaissance period In the middle ages, religious art was distinctive for its deliberate lack of perspective. Serfs, peasants and Kings were depicted as though they were flat, much in the way children draw people. These paintings largely reflected the church's view that God is omnipotent and could therefore see all the parts of the world equally. Art had to reflect this point of view, so the world was painted two dimensionally. Ref fig 3.3 Renaissance art was a revol

read more
 Art during Middle ages and Renaissance period 
 In the middle ages, religious art was distinctive for its deliberate lack of perspective. Serfs, peasants and Kings were depicted as though they were flat, much in the way children draw people. These paintings largely reflected the church's view that God is omnipotent and could therefore see all the parts of the world equally. Art had to reflect this point of view, so the world was painted two dimensionally.
Ref fig 3.3

Renaissance art was a revol

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification