Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Resist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Resist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the strength is the ability of a material to resist, gantry girders are designed to resist, resist meaning in hindi, resist meaning in urdu, resist meaning in english,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

aaj_ki_peshkash

"#Life is a series of #natural and spontaneous #changes . Don't #Resist them; that only #creates #sorrow . Let reality be #Reality . Let things flow naturally #forward in whatever way they #Like ." - Lao Tzu #good_night

read more

MSJ Quotes

Sometimes the only problem with you is that you have pointed out a problem..! #problem #msj #pointofview #standup #resist #beingyourself #yqquoteoftheday #msjquotes

Mathan kumar G

I try to control my desire towards you;
I try to resist my temptation towards you;
I try to control my likings towards you;
And, I fail in every attempts. #desire #resist #fail #temptations

Krithika Jayasheela

The Urge To Hold You In My Arms Was Too Hard To Resist
But The Mere Thought Of Hurting You Made Me Go Against It #hard #resist #holdyou #letgo #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi

Karthik Krishnamurthy

194 #yqbaba #yqquotes love #Hard #Melt #UNIQUE #Resist Pic courtesy: https://wallup.net/lightbulb-tungsten/

read more
Fell in love with a tungsten because its anti-corrosive yet conductive nature. Its lively, unique and rigid character is something you couldn't resist falling for. But the worse part is, it has the highest melting point. So it's gonna be hard to lighten it up. It never melts !! #194 #yqbaba #yqquotes #love #hard #melt #unique #resist 

Pic courtesy: https://wallup.net/lightbulb-tungsten/

Karthik Krishnamurthy

Resting in chair against a table fan facing me, thinking about the broken past is a feeling one of its kind. I know I was right but I still have my heart with you. 

Resisting so much within me, I still get 2-3 drops out of my clouds and they are washed away instantly by the wind falling against me. #143 #yqquotes #yqbaba #resist #wind

Durga Kannan

Open Collab.. #Collab #openforcollab #yqbaba #Resist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with AnaNd Singh hope its ok 😊

read more
The stupid me
Can never resist
Reaching out
To a lonely soul
A heart in distress
A being in pain
A troubled mind
Yes stupid indeed
Coz not everyone
Understands genuinety Open Collab..
#collab 
#openforcollab 
#yqbaba 
#resist  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  AnaNd Singh hope its ok 😊

Kamal Chandra Lenka

Unable to RESIST
the LUSH of her bloom,
I kneel in OBEISANCE
to FEAST on her bounty. #lush #bloom #resist #erotica #yqerotica #moansandmoons #lust

शायरशर्मा

She was lonely when i saw her on street 
helplessly  looking for help but none had the courage to help her as she was not able to cross the road 
How could she was around 80 i guess
Then I realised world is just so poor that we forget our elders who held our hands when we are not able to walk
She was very beautiful,graceful in her own way
I'm not saying that they are helpless but they just need some tenderness
Dont become blind whenever u see such things
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #challenge #accepted #street #coulnot #resist #our #society's #selfishness

kritika sharma

I am just tired talking to the walls you keep me behind... #walls #resist #ignore #yqbaba #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification