Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Realising Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Realising Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems about realising love for him, quotes on realising mistakes, realising meaning in hindi, realising meaning in english, realising meaning in marathi,

• 10 Followers
  • 27 Stories

GUNA

Manasa Manikandan

#Love 💞falling in love #Realising love

read more

Swetaleena

हमने तो अपने कातिलों तक छोड़ दिया;
तो भला गैरों से क्या गिला करे!

नहीं दिल कोई बड़ा नहीं है हमारा!

बस यकीन है कि;
पुराना हिसाब था ,
अब शायद रब हमारा भला करे!

©Swetaleena #boat #unspokenwords #expressing #Realising #hope

Rashmita

Everytime I close my eyes..
I break away from the outer world 
And dive into the ocean of my inner world to meet my true self.
It's the only way..
To stop & observe my inner thoughts
 And switch to the right ones.
Ultimately, my soul power increases. #wordbitecontest #realising true self #wordbiteeyes

Anmol Gulati

read more
Standing on the Edge of the Cliff
Realising that there is more in Life Than This
what if:
The Love which is gone
The Life which is a mourn
The heart which is torn
The Mind which is blown
The Peace which is gone

The Love which was never lust
The Lust which was full of love
The One whom we choose to hurt
The One whom we forgot to taunt
The memories which still haunt

The One Who is Alive & yet to Burn
Still Standing on the Edge of the Cliff

Alive heart

🤨🤨🤨 #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry I DON'T KNOW WHEN I CAME IN THE GAME......
THE GAME WHERE U HAVE FEAR TO LOSE UR FAME.
YA.....I WAS THE ONE WHO NEVER CARED FOR IT..
BUT ....WONDER AM I THE SAME ??????
OHHH.....DON'T KNOW TGE REAL ME
WHEN I LOSE THE FEELING OF BEING WE...
I NEVER WONNA CHANGE ...BUT.......
I HAVE A LOT.......A LOT .....DON'T KNOW......
BUT AT THE END I AM REALISING.....
THE VACANCY IN MY HEART ....THE END.....
YES IN M REALISING THE END.........
 🤨🤨🤨

Mayur Tiwari

Standing On the Edge Of the Cliff

read more
Standing on the Edge of the Cliff
What if :
The Love which is gone 
The Life which is mourn
The Heart which is torn
The Mind which is blown
The Peace which is gone

The Love which was never lust
The Lust which was full of love
The One whom we chose to hurt 
The One whom we forget to taunt
The Memories which still haunt

The One Who is Alive & yet to Burn
Still Standing on the Edge of the Cliff
Realising that there is more in Life Than This Standing On the Edge Of the Cliff

subhdeep1987

Let's hear a story then :D It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Let's hear a story then :D
It will be in DC universe. I will name this story- Superman: The Rise Of Indian Sun God
Okay, this is Earth 21 where Superman doesn't exist, atleast not yet :D
Let me start from the beginning. God wave is a cosmic force that came out of source wall to create new Gods and in the process creating other worldly God like Sun God Rao who later created earth and so many others planets in the universe and also was responsible for creating many Superheroes (meta humans) throug

Kapil Sharma

क्या है जो गुज़र रहा है।। ❤ आज की शाम की खुशबू में✍ #Realising time❤

read more
*क्या है जो गुज़र रहा हैं*

हर किसी के दिल मे
नई तम्मना
नया तूफान
उमड़ रहा हैं
वक़्त तो थमा सा है 
फिर क्या है जो गुजर रहा है

हर किसी के जहन में 
नई लहर है दौड़ रही,
दूरियां थी जो सारी
नजदीकियां का रुख़ मोड़ रही,
क्या है भला,
जो सबका मिजाज बदल रहा है,
वक़्त तो थमा सा है,
फिर क्या हैं जो गुजर रहा है,

आसमां ने भी मिलावट कर ही दी,
इन फिजाओ में,
न पिया हैं किसी ने जाम यहाँ,
फिर क्यों जहां सारा झूम रहा,
वक़्त तो थमा सा है,
फ़िर क्या है जो गुजर रहा है,

इक पल को ठहरे तो पाया कि,
थे हम भी वही,
जहां भी वही,
था तो बस नज़रिया,
जो मुसलसल बदल रहा हैं,
वक़्त तो थमा सा हैं,
फिर क्या है जो गुजर रहा है,

मज़ा तो तब आया ,
जब हुआ सवेरा,
पड़ी रोशनी आंखों पे,
जानी हर सच्चाई कि,
क्या था जो गुजर रहा हैं,
वक़्त तो थमा सा है,
फिर भी वक़्त ही गुजर रहा है,

© कपिल शर्मा #NojotoQuote क्या है जो गुज़र रहा है।।
❤ आज की शाम की खुशबू में✍
#realising time❤

subhdeep1987

If Shazam (DC comics) had a Hindu Patheon, what Gods would be there to provide similar powers and fulfill the acronym S-H-A-Z-A-M? How about a story instead of typical answer? :D Let's make it DC comics proof :D If I make a movie script out of this- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 If Shazam (DC comics) had a Hindu Patheon, what Gods would be there to provide similar powers and fulfill the acronym 
S-H-A-Z-A-M?

How about a story instead of typical answer? :D

Let's make it DC comics proof :D

If I make a movie script out of this-
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification