Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Towel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Towel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about home is where the heart is towel, body shop exfoliating towel, paper towel dispenser for home 10, towel stand, ravson luxury towel set,

• 15 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

mute video

mute video

sexy actress rakul preet Singh hot bath #Hot #Bath #Towel #Nude #bathtub #sexy #RakulPreetSingh #Videos

read more
mute video

Haseena Dudekula

#Towel#pc:Googleimageserotica #yqbaba#haseezerotica

read more
your softness touches
every part of my being
where none has ventured
so far, absorbing every 
molecule of my wetness,
Oh my dear towel ! #towel#PC:Googleimages#erotica
#YQbaba#haseezerotica

Satish Chandra

#Towel #Crazyaf #yqbaba Think 💭 for this ! How to dry a towel before it gets wet? 😂😂😜😜

read more
The most imaginative thing
a towel can be used for is
getting it dried
before it gets wet. #towel

#Crazyaf

#YQbaba

Think 💭 for this ! How to dry a towel before it gets wet? 😂😂😜😜

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep19 TRAVEL TRUCE I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time. #story #Funny #humor #yqbaba #yqtales #packing #Socks #Towel #Bachelor #Flights #microstory #calmkaziwrites #TowelDay #Hitchhikers

read more
TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

They are called "towels" and "socks"

(Continued in caption) #ThumbSizedStories #Ep19

TRAVEL TRUCE

I like travelling. I guess every guy/girl during his 20s realizes the urge to travel and ends up taking a train once in a while to a nearby city ( *cough* Goa *cough*). I like the vagabond lifestyle and to be able to pack my clothes as needed. 

Two problems that I have with my antics are elusive and omnipresent. These two articles are frustrating to pack and useful at the same time.

Indra Gautam

The most imaginative thing a towel can be used for is to wipe off sweat after a hard day's work  #towel #challenge #Indra #YQbaba #yourquote

Anupama Jha

मैं तौलिया हूँ जनाब मुझसे क्या पर्दा कीजे,
कभी अश्क़ तो कभी पसीना पोंछ लीजे,
अरमानों की तरह कभी ओढ़ ,
तो कभी बिछा लीजे
सुखाना आपके गीलेपन को
यही मेरी फितरत ,क्या कीजे..

अनुपमा झा

#तौलिया#towel
#YQbaba#YQdidi

AsmuAmol

The Most Imaginative thing A Towel can be used for is : to show your NUN CHAKS skills using a towel and beat a friend holding one of the ends of towel swinging it hard on his/her leg :D :D at the end of the performance!!!! #Towel #imaginative #funny #yqbaba #tpmd

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#Towel#Bucket#Dailychallenge#twg Follow more such writings Hoorizaki your quote

read more
As a layman we always talk about
Change has to be done.
But never take initiative be a part
Of some campaign rather adopt a person save some money from fun activities like movie in multiplex.....
And providing them basic resources
Like tub bucket towel utensils some toiletries and feel the deep satisfaction.✍ #yqbaba#towel#bucket#dailychallenge#twg
Follow more such writings
Hoorizaki your quote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification