Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bones Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bones Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about joints of the bones help in the of the body, love sex and eating the bones 10, ray singh the lovely bones, मारेन मॉरिस the bones, the lovely bones,

• 20 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rohit Choudhary

The boys meme ft.boys #Cricket #viral #Bones#imaginedragons#Trending.mp4 #News

read more
mute video

à D

The boys meme ft.boys #Cricket #viral #Bones#imaginedragons#Trending.mp4 #Motivational

read more
mute video

Siddu_the_moon

#Bones #Comedy

read more
mute video

S Maria

mute video

Vishal

mute video

Ankita R. Devi

The Somber Proposal ~ Lost and found. horror #poem #Moon #Bones

read more
The moon will slowly fade away,
And I'll be right at you, my prey.
With no light on and no air there,
I'll cherish your every morsel bare.
And you may shout or yell out loud,
Nobody will come under this cloud.
And you will then go up to the sky,
But you'll leave your bones nearby. The Somber Proposal ~
Lost and found. 
#horror #poem #moon #bones

Sakshi Vashist

I can now feel my bones
Now that you're off my skin 

#skin #bones #feel #feelings #breakup

Nitish

#yqbaba #yqdidi #responsibility #Dreams #ambition love You are an amazing talent,an excellent cricketer, I must say.You feel that game in your bones, don't you? You could have become a star,if you'd had spent enough time practicing the game... Why didn't you pursued you career there???, his friend asked... [His Phone rings....] Hello!! Son. How are you doing?? All good Papa.. what about you? How's mumma?? All good.. your mom is on cloud 9. We got the money you have sent. She bought new saree #Bones

read more
You are an amazing talent,an excellent cricketer, I must say.You feel that game in your bones, don't you? You could have become a star,if you'd had spent enough time practicing the game... Why didn't you pursued you career there??? 

To be continued in the caption... #yqbaba #yqdidi #responsibility #dreams #ambition #love
 You are an amazing talent,an excellent cricketer, I must say.You feel that game in your bones, don't you? You could have become a star,if you'd had spent enough time practicing the game... Why didn't you pursued you career there???, his friend asked...

[His Phone rings....]

Hello!! Son. How are you doing??
All good Papa.. what about you? How's mumma??
All good.. your mom is on cloud 9. We got the money you have sent. She bought new saree

Diya Beigh

#Bones #News

read more
mute video

Sherlock Doyle

Among these everything except the bones are useless. Read, slowly, if you couldn't find the horror/twist. #Human #SciFi #Orbit #Satellite #Bones #CleanUp #spacedebris

read more
We started ‘Project Cleanup’ to clear the space debris from the satellite orbits to prevent damage to the satellites.

It's been successful. We've found detached solar panels, pieces of satellites, human bones, several equipments etc.
 Among these everything except the bones are useless.

Read, slowly, if you couldn't find the horror/twist.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification